BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Autumn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been using this product for years. The texture is a bit rough, so I only use it occasionally on my sensitive skin. It is great for a deeper scrub when needed. I like the apricot smell as well. It is also very affordable and sold at many stores.
Alicia C.
Greenville, WV
I used this scrub and the pink lemonade one and prefer the pink lemonade. It didn't seem like it was exfoliating my nose or getting to my blackheads. It is super cheap which is great, but just didn't cut it for me!
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
I love this product! I stopped using it for awhile and my skin got really oily and broke out a lot. I recently started using it again and I saw results the first day. St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
Jessica A.
Waxhaw, NC
I have been using st. Ives products since forever and my favorite product is no longer available but I still use this one. I keep in my shower and use it on my whole body. Leaves skin soft and it’s very affordable.
Jorre H.
One of the best face washes ever. works after only a couple of uses and is very effective. cleared my skin after day 1 and left my skin a little dry but took all imperfections out of my skin. I buy it all the time
Jovanna L.
Sunland park, NM
It's very effective but it can dry your skin up if you use it everyday. I use it like 3 time a week but not back to back.its pretty harsh but just don't over rub it into your face. I have repurchased it many times.
Kayla G.
I love the smell of this scrub, but that's really the only thing I like. I have really oily skin and this didn't help with that at all. My skin felt clean for an hour or so after I used it, but then it was back to being really oily and shiny. I also had some problems with it drying my skin out.
Jordan S.
Waltham
This is usually my go to exfoliating cleanser. I use it about once a week on my face and I usually buy it at cvs. The particles in it can be a little harsh if you scrub too hard but it leaves the skin feeling soft.
Annalyne N.
A lot of us have tried so many products. But I stop using other facial cleanser because this best fits me. The scrub lessens the oiliness of my face. Just rub it gently to your face.
Kate K.
Indianapolis, IN
This inexpensive scrub is absolutely perfect. In the summer, it helps remove dead and peeling skin from around my T zone. In the winter, it smooths out my dry patches, making my foundation application flawless.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.