St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have been using this product for years. The texture is a bit rough, so I only use it occasionally on my sensitive skin. It is great for a deeper scrub when needed. I like the apricot smell as well. It is also very affordable and sold at many stores.
I used this scrub and the pink lemonade one and prefer the pink lemonade. It didn't seem like it was exfoliating my nose or getting to my blackheads. It is super cheap which is great, but just didn't cut it for me!
I have been using st. Ives products since forever and my favorite product is no longer available but I still use this one. I keep in my shower and use it on my whole body. Leaves skin soft and it’s very affordable.
One of the best face washes ever. works after only a couple of uses and is very effective. cleared my skin after day 1 and left my skin a little dry but took all imperfections out of my skin. I buy it all the time
It's very effective but it can dry your skin up if you use it everyday. I use it like 3 time a week but not back to back.its pretty harsh but just don't over rub it into your face. I have repurchased it many times.
I love the smell of this scrub, but that's really the only thing I like. I have really oily skin and this didn't help with that at all. My skin felt clean for an hour or so after I used it, but then it was back to being really oily and shiny. I also had some problems with it drying my skin out.
This is usually my go to exfoliating cleanser. I use it about once a week on my face and I usually buy it at cvs. The particles in it can be a little harsh if you scrub too hard but it leaves the skin feeling soft.
A lot of us have tried so many products. But I stop using other facial cleanser because this best fits me. The scrub lessens the oiliness of my face. Just rub it gently to your face.
This inexpensive scrub is absolutely perfect. In the summer, it helps remove dead and peeling skin from around my T zone. In the winter, it smooths out my dry patches, making my foundation application flawless.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos