St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Ah yes the controversial St. Ives scrub.... I love this stuff. For me, it's the most intense scrub I have ever used, and I think that's why some people are afraid of it. I wouldn't use if you have very sensitive skin because this is a SCRUB. Great at removing dead skin cells and making the skin feel resurfaced and smooth.
I’ve been using this scrub for years almost every other day in the shower. It’s a good exfoliant and works great to keep blemishes away. My skin is so soft after and ready for moisturizer! Inexpensive and worth it.
I have been using this product for years. The texture is a bit rough, so I only use it occasionally on my sensitive skin. It is great for a deeper scrub when needed. I like the apricot smell as well. It is also very affordable and sold at many stores.
My favorite face cleanser in my stash. Makes my face feel soo smooth and soft. I use it almost every day even though it says 3/4 times a week. My face feels so clean after I use it and it's super great for peeling skin
St.Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is amazing! I use it all the time and it doesn't dry out my skin. It smell amazing and it's worth the price. You can find it at any retail store in the pharmacy section.
Ive used this product since I've been a child since my mother always used it. The scrub feels fantastic on the face and I love the clean apricot smell. I no longer use it because I have other favorites but all in all I suppose it's a favorite from my childhood
Purchased this wash at Target, my husband uses this daily and loves it. However, I have sensitive skin and use this wash about once a week or when I have breakouts and it does the job!
I have used this product for ten years now. I'm 26 and started using it in high school. I absolutely love how it cleanses and exfoliates my skin and leaves it blemish free. I use it every few days for the ultimate finish.
I know tons of people swear by this product but it honestly did nothing for my skin. It smells nice and kinda exfoliates but that's about it. It didn't reduce my acne or blackheads at all
This scrub smells great and works AMAZING! It is very affordable and does the job. Defiantly a harsh exfoliator it will unclog all of the dirt in your pores. Would recommend to anyone!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos