BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Nicole M.
Nice and refreshing. Takes off all the dead skin on your face. Smells just like an Apricot. I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate me at all. I have purchased about 10 bottles now. I always have this in my shower and will continue to repurchase.
Amber L.
I call this old trusty... This has been around for YEARS! This helps with removing dead skin and helps with just cleaning those pores out. I also use this on my feet to help remove dead skin and to keep them smooth!
Paige H.
This is one of my favorite face washes. Leaves my skin feeling great, and does not leave it feeling dry. Great product and I would definitely recommend it to a friend. You can purchase it at Kroger or any drug store.
Keily G.
Moreno Valley, CA
Where do I even begin to describe how AMAZING this face wash is?! I have combination to oily skin so therefor my skin has a lot of breakouts, acne spots, blemishes, && BLACKHEADS! ST.Ives seriously leaves your face feeling super smooth !! It has little beads so it really helps you exfoliate your skin && remove all the dead skin off your face as well as blackheads. It also does help with my blemishes, I did notice a few acne scars become less noticeable. If you're hesitant about trying this product please don't be! Give it a try && see how it works for you! Everyone's skin is different therefor results may vary but you cannot expect results over night you need to be persistent && I know you will see the results for yourself!
Brianna W.
Clarksburg, WV
I’ve used this facial wash/scrub since I was a teenager. I don’t think I’ll ever stop purchasing it. It gives me just the right amount of scrub I need after working out or wearing makeup all day. I love this product.
Natalie A.
Lanesville
clears up skin very quickly this is a miracle working cleanser because it doubles as an exfoliant and makes your skin so soft. recommend to people who have dry acne prone skin. very expensive, for such a good product
Lianne H.
Newport News, VA
I used this stuff in high school and loved how it made my face feel squeaky clean, but since I've started seeing dermatologists and aestheticians for my skincare needs, I've gotten nothing but recommendations against it. They've all told me the apricot kernel bits are too sharp and abrasive to use on skin, and that harsh abrasives like that can cause micro-tears in your skin. Since then, I've only used it for my back and shoulders and very gently. The skin on your body is much less delicate than on your face, so it should be safer to use in that capacity.

I DO love that it's not tested on animals though! Thank you, St. Ives, for that!
priya p.
Chino Hills, CA
LOVE THIS STUFF! I use it on my face and body and this has got to be the best exfoliate i've ever used. You do have to use moisturizer after, since it dries out the area but still so worth it.
Shannon I.
I love love love This! My boyfriend and I both use it because it makes my skin feel fresh after taking my makeup off and he likes it because of working j. Construction feeling fresh and clean after sweating all day!
DeJah L.
Philadelphia, PA
This is another great St Ives scrub. This scrub can be a bit rough though. I personally use this when I feel my skin is extremely dirty and clogged. Other than that this is a little harsh but I still love it so much.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.