BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
keali d.
millbury
This product works amazing. It makes my skin nice and soft and prevents breakouts. Not only does it work wonders but it is also a pretty cheap cleanser. It exceeded my expectations and i will use this product forever.
Gabby H.
Tampa, FL
I love this facial wash! It is a super good exfoliating face wash and really makes the skin soft. While I don't think it necessarily gets rid of black outs it keeps my break outs to a minimum. And the smell is awesome!
Maddie D.
Greensburg, PA
this is a great scrub for slight acne. I have used this product many times. it feels great on and it smells really great as well. There is “scrub” particles so it could agitate sensitive skin. 100% recommend trying it.
Elizabeth P.
My go-to night scrub. I may try other scrubs here and there but I always come back to St Ives Apricot Scrub :) its cheap, it cleanses face and pores, and it lasts me 2-3 months ^.^ Totally recommend it to others!
Rocio G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this scrub! It takes me back to my high school years 🙂 I really like the smell and how it helps my skin look and feel smoother. Not disappointed at all, it does its job and I do recommend it, i mean for the price it's worth a try 🙂
Kristen T.
I remember buying this in highschool. I was a fan of exfoliating since I had pretty bad skin .. I thought the large beads we're good for you to help clean skin. But I learned later on that it's way too harsh for your skin.
Cassandra F.
Amsterdam
Cleans and exfoliates my skin and leaves it feeling soft and clean. It meet my expectations. I bought mine from Walmart. Very effective at exfoliating the skin. I have sensitive skin and it was gentle enough for me.
ALIANNETTE M.
DELTONA
This produce is the best my face was bad wih many thornsi starte to use it and i saw the difference my face started to become softer my thorns bagan to disappear.
jessenia r.
newark de
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This is one of my favorite scrubs.. results were definitely noticeable after a few uses. It makes my skin fresh and smooth after every use. My sister just started using it as well and feels the same
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love a good facial scrub. I have oily skin so the St. Ives Apricot Facial Scrub is exactly what I need to clean my skin. Leaves my face feeling clean and fresh.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.