St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product works amazing. It makes my skin nice and soft and prevents breakouts. Not only does it work wonders but it is also a pretty cheap cleanser. It exceeded my expectations and i will use this product forever.
I love this facial wash! It is a super good exfoliating face wash and really makes the skin soft. While I don't think it necessarily gets rid of black outs it keeps my break outs to a minimum. And the smell is awesome!
this is a great scrub for slight acne. I have used this product many times. it feels great on and it smells really great as well. There is “scrub” particles so it could agitate sensitive skin. 100% recommend trying it.
My go-to night scrub. I may try other scrubs here and there but I always come back to St Ives Apricot Scrub :) its cheap, it cleanses face and pores, and it lasts me 2-3 months ^.^ Totally recommend it to others!
I love this scrub! It takes me back to my high school years 🙂 I really like the smell and how it helps my skin look and feel smoother. Not disappointed at all, it does its job and I do recommend it, i mean for the price it's worth a try 🙂
I remember buying this in highschool. I was a fan of exfoliating since I had pretty bad skin .. I thought the large beads we're good for you to help clean skin. But I learned later on that it's way too harsh for your skin.
Cleans and exfoliates my skin and leaves it feeling soft and clean. It meet my expectations. I bought mine from Walmart. Very effective at exfoliating the skin. I have sensitive skin and it was gentle enough for me.
This produce is the best my face was bad wih many thornsi starte to use it and i saw the difference my face started to become softer my thorns bagan to disappear.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This is one of my favorite scrubs.. results were definitely noticeable after a few uses. It makes my skin fresh and smooth after every use. My sister just started using it as well and feels the same
I love a good facial scrub. I have oily skin so the St. Ives Apricot Facial Scrub is exactly what I need to clean my skin. Leaves my face feeling clean and fresh.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos