BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Justise B.
Prineville, OR
Good exfoliator. Made my skin look brighter and helped minimize the appearance of my black heads a bit. Worked much better than the Rite-Aid one which left my skin red, rashy, and burned.
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
This has been a constant in my beauty regiment for many years!!! I LOVE the way it deep cleans my skin and removes dead cells!! I may stray to other products in occasion but I know, I will always go back to my scrub!!
Bethany R.
Hudsonville
Love to use this to help smooth out my skin. Particularly in the winter when my skin can be dry and flaky, this helps to give my skin a more even appearance while also helping to combat an acne I may have at the time.
Maxfield A.
Best to keep my skin nice and soft. I especially like to use it in the shower for my legs and arms as well. I usually get it at Walmart or Target but I might look into getting it in bulk...definitely great exfoliation.
Satara D.
Conroe, TX
Great exfoliator for acne prone skin, and gentle enough to use every day! If you’re like me and love getting that extra dirt and cells off for smooth skin this is a must. St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
Kristen S.
This is not my favorite blemish control scrub, but it does a decent job of exfoliation and smells delicious! I wish it did a slightly better job of working on my redness and especially the little bumps I get from acne.
Natasha A.
I used this scrub for about 2 years it gets the job done but it is a little rough on dry skin . It met my expectations for the price. So yes I would repurchase this and recommend to other.
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
I'll always love this facial scrub. I've used it for several years. At times I'll try other facial scrubs but I always end up going back to this one. It's not too harsh on your face and leaves your skin feeling great.
Sonia E.
This product has been my life saver since i was in middle school and started to notice my minimum brake outs. I use this products every day before and after i go to bed. It helps my redness to disappear and to smooth out my pores since i do have pretty visible pores. This is product i will never let go.
Autumn M.
Long Beach
This product is really cheap and makes my face feel so fresh. I use it in the shower and it really does a really good job of exfoliating, cleaning my face, and making it feel really fresh. i don’t have any complaints.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.