St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Good exfoliator. Made my skin look brighter and helped minimize the appearance of my black heads a bit. Worked much better than the Rite-Aid one which left my skin red, rashy, and burned.
This has been a constant in my beauty regiment for many years!!! I LOVE the way it deep cleans my skin and removes dead cells!! I may stray to other products in occasion but I know, I will always go back to my scrub!!
Love to use this to help smooth out my skin. Particularly in the winter when my skin can be dry and flaky, this helps to give my skin a more even appearance while also helping to combat an acne I may have at the time.
Best to keep my skin nice and soft. I especially like to use it in the shower for my legs and arms as well. I usually get it at Walmart or Target but I might look into getting it in bulk...definitely great exfoliation.
This is not my favorite blemish control scrub, but it does a decent job of exfoliation and smells delicious! I wish it did a slightly better job of working on my redness and especially the little bumps I get from acne.
I used this scrub for about 2 years it gets the job done but it is a little rough on dry skin . It met my expectations for the price. So yes I would repurchase this and recommend to other.
I'll always love this facial scrub. I've used it for several years. At times I'll try other facial scrubs but I always end up going back to this one. It's not too harsh on your face and leaves your skin feeling great.
This product has been my life saver since i was in middle school and started to notice my minimum brake outs. I use this products every day before and after i go to bed. It helps my redness to disappear and to smooth out my pores since i do have pretty visible pores. This is product i will never let go.
This product is really cheap and makes my face feel so fresh. I use it in the shower and it really does a really good job of exfoliating, cleaning my face, and making it feel really fresh. i don’t have any complaints.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos