St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product is one of my favorites. I love the smell and I always feel that it does a good job on getting all of my makeup off my face. I'm not sure if it helps my blemishes or not. I haven't really noticed a difference.
This is a rough feeling scrub I don’t recommend if you have very sensitive skin, but it’s really good. It feels great and leaves your skin feeling very clean and healthy. I ran out of it ,but I’m planning to buy it again
I loved this product for a long time until I realized it was making my acne worse. It's a very harsh cleanser for your skin especially because there is beads inside it that break open your skin, causing you to break out.
I really like this product ! It isn’t something I use everyday, usually I go every other. You can see the difference within the first time using the product. It is good for sensitive skin and doesn’t dry your face out! Would recommend!
I love to use this in my skin day. Where I take the time to exfoliate my face and pamper myself. Since it's got the scrub I can't use this daily. So I use it on Friday nights. It leaves my face so soft and fresh feeling.
THIS PRODUCT IS SO UNDER RATED. I was in vacation and my face wash had burst in my bag. So I did a late night Walmart run and accidentally grabbed this one. I do not regret that accident. It made my face feel like Jesus.
Love how this product smells Ann’s how soft and smooth it leaves you skin feeling after a facial scrub. I use it once to twice a week and it pulls all the impurities out of my skin while leaving it nice and smooth.
This is definitely one of my favorite scrubs! It is a great exfoliator, and I always find myself returning to this product every time that I run out. It is a good value for the amount and price. I would definitely recommend this scrub to my friends and family.
I love this product, it is my go to, my back up, and something I will always use. The price is spot on for budget and quality. Easily attainable at almost every store. It makes my skin smooth and the smell is refreshing!
I love this facial cleanser. It has little beads that exfoliate your face. It never dried up my skin and really helped with my acne. It also smells really good! This is seriously one of my all time favorite fave washes.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos