BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Vanessa D.
it's a good product for acne prone skin the little beads it contains are a little rough on the skin, over all it was effective. the price is right for the produce not too pricey. if the beads it holds weren't as rough i would give this produce a 5 start rating
Caterina B.
Reading, MA
I loved this product for a long time until I realized it was making my acne worse. It's a very harsh cleanser for your skin especially because there is beads inside it that break open your skin, causing you to break out.
Marge A.
Used to use the product all the time but now it leaves my skin with a residue feeling. The packaging is basic and unimpressive. Great for oily or combination skin that is not very sensitive. I no longer use this product.
April L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product, it is my go to, my back up, and something I will always use. The price is spot on for budget and quality. Easily attainable at almost every store. It makes my skin smooth and the smell is refreshing!
Rachel M.
Portland
This product is one of my favorites. I love the smell and I always feel that it does a good job on getting all of my makeup off my face. I'm not sure if it helps my blemishes or not. I haven't really noticed a difference.
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
This facial scrub isn't too coarse so I use it everyday because it leaves my skin so soft and smooth! I love the smell of it as well. It doesn't lather up that much but it does get the job done. It's also very affordable!
Erikka B.
Rigby, ID
I love this facial cleanser. It has little beads that exfoliate your face. It never dried up my skin and really helped with my acne. It also smells really good! This is seriously one of my all time favorite fave washes.
Thao H.
Portland, OR
I only tend to use this when my skin starts acting up from trying new things. Like when I start seeing a bump or a little pimple I'll use this and the next day it goes away. I think it's a little too harsh to use for everyday use, since I already have dry skin. It's a bit too grainy, feels kind of like sand and after constantly use I just feel like it exfoliated a little too much.

My boyfriend though however, has ache, and I bought him this to use for a little over a month now and his skin has cleared up. Not dramatically but he hasn't broken out since, and some of the ache scars are gone. His face is also noticeably brighter, and pores are smaller.
Hannah A.
THIS PRODUCT IS SO UNDER RATED. I was in vacation and my face wash had burst in my bag. So I did a late night Walmart run and accidentally grabbed this one. I do not regret that accident. It made my face feel like Jesus.
Sona P.
west chester
This is a great exfoliator to use a few times a week especially for oily skin. It can be drying if used for daily use as a face wash but 2 times a week as an exfoliator does just the trick.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.