BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Chloe R.
Rochester, NY
I started using this product about a year ago and I love it! The packaging is very informational and the product is very affordable! It's gentle on the skin for being a scrub and I would absolutely recommend this to others!
Molly B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I use this most everyday and it has been a miracle for my skin. It is abrasive! But if you run it in lightly it makes your skin feel so soft and clean afterwards. It really helps clear my breakouts and brighten up my skin.
Olivia W.
THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT ON THE MARKET! I do not get blemishes often, but when I do I can always count on this to get rid of it in a day or less!! It is affordable and smells great! You can find it in store like Walmart. I highly recommend this!!
Melanie K.
I love this stuff it actually does work I've been using it for years and I noticed that it maybe kind of harsh but it really does the job of getting my acne under control and keeping my skin smooth and it's so affordable !!
Taylor S.
Odenton , MD
Love this product for a basic exfoliating cleanser. It didn’t help too much with my pimples, but it did exfoliate perfectly. The smell is light and refreshing too. It’s definitely a great cleanser for dreary winter months.
Elena B.
Pittsburgh, PA
So...I know there are so many negative comments about this stuff but honestly...everyone gets wrinkles. If you are not using this product just because you are afraid you will look older, then you need to reevaluate your life because EVERYONE GETS OLD. There is always something that everyone seems to do that makes you old eventually. If you want to try it and if you think it works, then try it and use it. I personally like it and I only use it about once a week because my skin doesn't need that much exfoliation. As long as you are gentle enough and use it sparingly, I think you should be good. Plus sometimes I feel a need for a strong exfoliator if I have a super dry patch (not very often) because then I know that I won't have to scratch at it or whatever to get the peels away. I mean, picking at your skin isn't entirely bad for you anyway. Just ask Dr. Sandra Lee.
Jamela S.
I used to love it until I found a bunch of walnut shells in it and it started ripping the skin on my face. A few days after using it, I noticed a bunch of slight tears and "cuts" in my skin.
Amber B.
So this isn't a fair review... I used this a while back because of my acne problem. A family friend gave it to me and I wish I read the ingredients!! I am allergic to ALL nuts ! And, of course, this product has nuts. It actually made my skin worse immediately because of that and i've, sadly, and to stay away.
Savanna H.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I have used this since I was 14 and plan on using it until I'm 94! It is very gentle, even with the beads in the wash. The scrub feels so good on your skin and leaves your skin baby soft. I wish it came in a larger pump bottle!
Missie S.
Fresno
Can be very rough on sensitive skin. I prefer to use on my shoulders and upper chest area versus on my face. Purchased at Target, use sparingly. Too much or too often will make skin feel raw.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.