St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
The st Ives acne control always leaves my face feeling soft and well exfoliated. It’s very gentle, but scratchy enough to leave my skin soft. It’s beautiful packaging and the apricot has a great scent to it.
amazing scrub, amazing price & the scent is delicious! working at sephora it was always hard not to tell people that were looking for scrubs or exfoliators to go to target and purchase this one! i love how inexpensive the product is for such an amazing formula! don’t see myself buying another scrub for a long time! thanks st. ives!!
Love this scrub! I have been using it forever and it's still one of my favorite exfoliating products to use. It is affordable, smells great and exfoliates the skin beautifully. The exfoliants are a bit larger than traditional face scrubs but it is no rough in the skin. I typically use this product twice a week and don't have any irritation whatsoever. I'm a repeated customer and will continue to be.
This is the only face wash I can use that tackles all kinds of acne and keeps my face smooth and clear. It's really exfoliating and deep cleaning. I've been using it since I was 15 and swear by it to this day. I go through a bottle maybe once a month, and it's worth every penny.
When I'm traveling, I don't have time to use my clarisonic, or just don't feel like it, I use this scrub to exfoliate my face! I actually use this scrub on my bottom cheeks too, but don't tell anyone! (Then I moisturize my cheekies down there with amlactin afterward) Definitely don't forget or moisturize your face afterward, with at least a water based serum or gel if you don't like lotions.
I love using the St. Ives scrubs on my body. I hoped this product would help make my face feel more smooth and exfoliate out some bumps. Surprisingly, I don't like using this on my face like I expected. I like how my face feels after using, however by the end of the day my face is slightly oily. Other than that i really like this product.
Really helpful and useful and I recommend you use a great moisture or oil afterwards so it can balance it off. I personally use raw Shea Butter afterwards to give my face a shine the next day a natural glo
I used to use this all the time. It managed my breakouts and I never got a single pimple while using it. After I did some research though, I learned that there's bits of walnuts in the ingredients and that's really bad on the skin. It creates micro-tares in the skin and does more damage than good. I wouldn't use this again.
Absolutely love the way this scrub feels on my face. I use it 3 times a week and I leaves my face extremely soft and smooth. It is the perfect price and can be found in target. The smell is very pleasant as well.
I used this product since I was a teenager and now I am 36. My skin still looks radient and it has a natural glow. Now I used this product as an exfoliator at last twice a week because I have oily skin. I also use this product when I travel St. Ives has a travel size. I do recommend this product.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos