BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Renata A.
Fountain Vly, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this product for years! Let's just say I can't leave without it. It leaves my skin clean and helps control my blackheads and breakout. It is just amazing! The funny thing is I bought 10 at once because I am afraid to run out! I am completely obsess with this product !
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I use this product two to three times a week, it keeps my skin under control and at bay between hormone changes. I love the packaging as it hasn't changed since I was a little girl . I relate to the product on a level beyond first time consumer insight. Have repurchased , my mom used this product my entire upbringing. My sister uses it and her cystic acne vanished. Highly recommend. It's a holy grail .
Maggie N.
Fort Worth, TX
I have used this product for 9 solid years. I have never gone without it! It really scrubs away the day and makes my face feel clean and soft. It's scent is very subtle and nice. I also feel moisturizer after because along with the scrub it also has moisturizing components.
batiah o.
Everyone used to tell me this is the one product that got rid of their acne. I tried it, and it felt refreshing, yeah. However, it did nothing for my acne. I tried it 2 times a week because it's an exfoliator. For around 3 months, I used this product and saw no good change. My skin was dried out, and I couldn't move my face without it burning. I do not recommend this product.
Cat S.
Fort Polk, LA
Okay so I will start with saying I have been a long time st ives user. It got me through high school with relatively clear skin and my beach days in Hawaii in my early 20s with flawless skin, but I was disloyal and left for the glitz and glam of other higher end overpriced face cleansers as i have traveled and aged. Being in Louisiana now I have noticed because of the humidity my skin has been prone to breaking out because my skin is constantly oily so where did I turn my always trustworthy company  St Ives and its just as good as I remember. in just a week my skin is clearing up, feeling baby smooth and I am by far much less oily. I am so thankful to have reunited with St. Ives and for such a great price I don't know why I thought leaving it would be a good idea in the 1st place. Word to the wise learn from my mistake and stick with the products that work for you!
faith i.
I love love love this scrub! I have sensitive acne prone skin and this scrub is a life saver!! After using ti leaves my skin looking bright and fresh. It really is a miracle working soap. I love this scrub so much. it compliments my skin completely. I have been using this for about 2 months now and my skin has changed completely (in a good way). I love the St. Ives company and all their products. 10/10 recommend for any type of skin!
Bella F.
Winter springs
I’ve bought this many times and keep rebuying it. The smell is amazing and after I’m done using it my skin feels very smooth and soft. However I wouldn’t use this everyday because I don’t think that’s good for your skin as it really gets in there and scrubs. It feels kinda scratchy so you have to be careful and move the beads in gently. But over all I’d recommend this.
Emily L.
Middle Vlg, NY
I've used this scrub ever since I was in middle school. It's affordable and gets the job done. The beads in this scrub are pretty big which somewhat hurts if you scrub your face a little too hard, so be careful with this. However, I do see pretty good results after using it. It definitely leaves my face squeaky clean, so go head to your local drugstore and try it out!
Julia N.
Manvel, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Peopleee. I know it feels good to scrub your skin. I thought this scrub was doing so much good for me. But it was literally giving me TEXTURE and BUMPS over time that I had no idea were forming until I felt my cheeks and felt things that were never there before. Once I eliminated it my cheeks have been forever SMOOTH. Please don’t destroy your skin with this product!
—ray W.
honestly this scub does very well on my skin i'm going through the stage where i start having oily skin and pores and all. I've seen this product all over Instagram because a lot of people enjoys this product i would recommend for others to use but it's not safe for u to be exfoliate your skin daily but it helps a lot for me it depends on your skin type anyways ever since i bought st. ives I've been using it ever since.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.