BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Cristina B.
Rialto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I️ like using this product about once a week. It leave my face feeling smooth and brighter. It meets my expectations because it is a great value for the price. The low price is definitely ideal.
Lorna R.
I've used this scrub since high school. Although I have dry skin, this works wonders if used sparingly. I love the smell and the way my face feels after I've scrubbed away all the gross stuff I've collected throughout the day.
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
 They have one brightening which is a fav because the scrubbers are finely milled for a deep scrub without feeling like your damaging skin and it smell like grapefruit it's actually a awesome dupe for the yes to grapefruits scrub! Then there is the Green Tea Scrub for redness and that ones scrubbers are even more milled, it's smells amazing and the green tea is an antioxidant that is great for the skin and you have to be really careful with scrubs because if they are to abrasive they can cause micro years in the skin am damage it over time and that's what I worry about so.wtine with the Blemish scrub it feel kind of harsh.  Love LOVE this scrub!!!! I've used it for several years now! It never over drys the skin. It's so easy to use!
hanna y.
La mesa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using the st.ives apricot scrub for 20 years now, so I had to try the blemish control version. This is slightly creamier in texture, and I scrub it in, then leave it on for 10-15 min as a scrub to really clear my skin
sofia s.
Pasadena, CA
I do prefer other clensers sometimes but whenever I travel or im on a budget this is the best drugstore one available everywhere, its always in my travel bag and leaves my skin super soft. I have sensitive skin prone to acne and this is the only drugstore brand I trust
Brittany W.
Conroe, TX
I’ve been using this for a little bit, yes at first it does dry your skin out and breakout but once that goes away it’s pretty nice. It smells really good too, this is my first time using an acne face scrub & I really enjoy it.
Rebecca D.
I love this product. While using it, as long as you're not pushing down too aggressively, you'll get really clean, clear skin that's ready for a serum or treatment. Love it, especially in the summer helping to get sunscreen off!
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love St Ives products. It's my little me time every day. I also get there masks and I give myself a spa day a couple times a month. They are really nice products and work good and you can't beat the price. Well worth the buy.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually like this scrub! It helps minimize my pores and help control my blemishes. For being a cheap product it sure worked for me. It's sulfate free and paraben free which is a huge plus. I definitely recommend this product!
Abby H.
Algoma
It smells nice and you feel like it’s actually scrubbing you. It is maybe a little to gritty, kind of hurts. It’s a good price though and you can buy it almost anywhere. I’d recommend giving it a shot if you have blackheads or acne.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.