St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've been using the st.ives apricot scrub for 20 years now, so I had to try the blemish control version. This is slightly creamier in texture, and I scrub it in, then leave it on for 10-15 min as a scrub to really clear my skin
I LOVE this face wash. It isn't harsh on your skin and makes it feel very clean! This is my go to face wash for sure. It met every expectation I had! It is very effective and leaves your face feeling smooth and soft. I see no room for improvement with this face wash.
I've used this scrub since high school. Although I have dry skin, this works wonders if used sparingly. I love the smell and the way my face feels after I've scrubbed away all the gross stuff I've collected throughout the day.
This product is great. It works really well to remove dead skin cells to reveal soft smooth skin while still being gentle on sensitive skin. It also has a pleasant smell. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Love st. I've I have been using this product for yeaaaaars and it's great it is very gritty feels harsh but I personally love the harsh feeling on my skin it is a great scrub and if your skin isn't sensitive you have to try it
This acne face wash works extremely well. I couldn't tell a difference in my acne but this did clean my face efficiently. The little beads in it helps to exfoliate my skin and made my skin really soft. It also smells really good
It was good. I liked it. The smell was ok. It did help with my blemishes but I broke out a bit with it. I gave some to my nephew (teenager) and it worked better for him. I guess my skin was not handling the combo in this product
I absolutely love this! The gritty texture is definitely exfoliating my face! The smell is different but it’s not bad. I always love using this on a daily! It didn’t leave an oily feeling on my face either! Definitely buy again!
This is my go to face wash. I probably use it more than I should. The smell is a little weird, the generic kind smells better. But all in all it's great and always leaves your face feeling fresh
I use this everyday faithfully. It is seriously the BEST fave wash. If I go a day or two without it you can tell!!!! This keeps my pimples under control and feels so good when rubbing on my face . It has a lot of grains in it!!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos