St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is my favorite exfoliator, I use it about twice a week or more if my skin is feeling dull or starts breaking out. I really like how this makes my skin feel and it controls my acne pretty well.
Anytime I want a deep clean, especially to clean out blackheads, this is the product I go to. My skin always feels softer and smoothr and not bumpy like before application. I always use it in the shower to avoid making a mess since this product spreads around pretty easily and the beads tend to get stuck in your hair. I find it easier to do it in the shower and then I just wash my hair right after. It smells good too! I always apply a moisturizer after since this product can be drying, but it just depends on your skin. I would recommend to use it every other day and if you're using some other cleansing product, then I recommend using it maybe twice a week to avoid over drying of you skin!
I have very sensitive skin at first I loved this product and used it multiple times in a week due to me having really flaky skin. I need up stop using this product because it was creating tears in my skin due to it being so rough.
I love this face wash. It's affordable and has a pleasant scent. It exfoliates your skin and helps clear up blemishes. I like that it gets my face nice and clean without drying out my skin. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an effective and inexpensive face wash.
I have been using this product for a few months now and I have repurchased this twice! I have dry skin and this helps it hydrated. Whenever, I use it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
It smells nice and you feel like it’s actually scrubbing you. It is maybe a little to gritty, kind of hurts. It’s a good price though and you can buy it almost anywhere. I’d recommend giving it a shot if you have blackheads or acne.
It was good. I liked it. The smell was ok. It did help with my blemishes but I broke out a bit with it. I gave some to my nephew (teenager) and it worked better for him. I guess my skin was not handling the combo in this product
Be careful using this product if you have sensitive skin. Try not to use it right before or right after shaving your legs ! This could result in rashes. Other than that it's a great product that I recommend.
Makes my face feel refreshed after washing it with this scrub. Definitely what I was looking for. This is my first time using it, but not my last. Not expensive at all. I definitely recommend it.
I love St Ives products. It's my little me time every day. I also get there masks and I give myself a spa day a couple times a month. They are really nice products and work good and you can't beat the price. Well worth the buy.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos