BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ariel M.
This is my favorite exfoliator, I use it about twice a week or more if my skin is feeling dull or starts breaking out. I really like how this makes my skin feel and it controls my acne pretty well.
Erika C.
Kennesaw, GA
Anytime I want a deep clean, especially to clean out blackheads, this is the product I go to. My skin always feels softer and smoothr and not bumpy like before application. I always use it in the shower to avoid making a mess since this product spreads around pretty easily and the beads tend to get stuck in your hair. I find it easier to do it in the shower and then I just wash my hair right after. It smells good too! I always apply a moisturizer after since this product can be drying, but it just depends on your skin. I would recommend to use it every other day and if you're using some other cleansing product, then I recommend using it maybe twice a week to avoid over drying of you skin!
Jylesa R.
Conyers, GA
I have very sensitive skin at first I loved this product and used it multiple times in a week due to me having really flaky skin. I need up stop using this product because it was creating tears in my skin due to it being so rough.
Autumn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this face wash. It's affordable and has a pleasant scent. It exfoliates your skin and helps clear up blemishes. I like that it gets my face nice and clean without drying out my skin. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an effective and inexpensive face wash.
Faye B.
Lodi , CA
I have been using this product for a few months now and I have repurchased this twice! I have dry skin and this helps it hydrated. Whenever, I use it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Abby H.
Algoma
It smells nice and you feel like it’s actually scrubbing you. It is maybe a little to gritty, kind of hurts. It’s a good price though and you can buy it almost anywhere. I’d recommend giving it a shot if you have blackheads or acne.
lina v.
It was good. I liked it. The smell was ok. It did help with my blemishes but I broke out a bit with it. I gave some to my nephew (teenager) and it worked better for him. I guess my skin was not handling the combo in this product
Ashley G.
Davenport , WA
Be careful using this product if you have sensitive skin. Try not to use it right before or right after shaving your legs ! This could result in rashes. Other than that it's a great product that I recommend.
Brennah V.
Frankfort, OH
Makes my face feel refreshed after washing it with this scrub. Definitely what I was looking for. This is my first time using it, but not my last. Not expensive at all. I definitely recommend it.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love St Ives products. It's my little me time every day. I also get there masks and I give myself a spa day a couple times a month. They are really nice products and work good and you can't beat the price. Well worth the buy.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.