BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
lilly o.
this product help to clean my face the only thing is it is a little dry but for the most part it works out very nice and is smooth and has very tiny cleaning balls that help to exfoliate your face
Maira G.
I've been using this product for YEARS! I love that's to so gentle but effective ! I typically use it in shower as a daily scrub because there takes the impurities away but yet doesn't leave my skin super dry. Definitely a go-to!
Crystal B.
This is in my daily skin care regimen. It cleans out pores refreshes skin, n fights against oil. The scrubbing beads really get rid of blackheads n help prevent new acne. I 100% recommend this product!
Michelle p.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this this works very well on my skin I use it about 2 times a week for deeper cleansing and also for my blemishes that I get here and there and this product works
Shannon G.
Decatur, GA
I thought this was pretty aweful (though to be fair I haven't liked any St. Ives product).  Props for not using the plastic microbeads, but I found the apricot to be pretty harsh on my skin - even using it as little as once a week.  It did nothing to help with my blemishes.
Halle H.
It is a great exfoliated for face and body. It clears bumpy or rough skin. It feels great after you take it off. It also makes you feel good because it is apricot and not chemicals. My one complaint is that it is hard to wash off.
Erika C.
Kennesaw, GA
Anytime I want a deep clean, especially to clean out blackheads, this is the product I go to. My skin always feels softer and smoothr and not bumpy like before application. I always use it in the shower to avoid making a mess since this product spreads around pretty easily and the beads tend to get stuck in your hair. I find it easier to do it in the shower and then I just wash my hair right after. It smells good too! I always apply a moisturizer after since this product can be drying, but it just depends on your skin. I would recommend to use it every other day and if you're using some other cleansing product, then I recommend using it maybe twice a week to avoid over drying of you skin!
Brooke J.
Maryville, TN
I LOVEEEEEEEE this facial scrub!!! It's so easy to use and smells amazing. I've used it for years now. I can't use it every day because my skin starts getting sensitive. It's definitely a good price for a good quality product. A great dupe is the walmart equate brand tho.
Samantha B.
Green Bay
I used to buy this face wash all of the time. It was my go to. I have a really dry face so I had to switch to something else in the winter. It’s a great facial scrub, but sometimes too rough on the skin. Reasonable pricing though.
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
The blackheads on my nose are coming out easier when I do my weekly pore strips and my face looks better and better every week. This stuff has a pretty good smell to it and it really doesn't take more than a tablespoon of product to clean your whole face.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.