St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I honestly haven't used this in years but from what I remember, I did love it. It was SUPER harsh on my skin though. At the time, it was a super harsh, textured scrub. I can't say what it's like now. At the time, I also didn't struggle with acne as much as I do now. It does an amazing job at exfoliating though. I recommend following up with a moisturizer though because you are stripping your face quite a bit.
I have used this for years! Love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel after I use it. The little specks make me feel like I am getting all of the nasty dead skin off my face and leaving a clean surface.
Very nice facial scrub. I use this during the shower to wash my face and the beads feel amazing. It really helped clear up my skin in a couple of days and got rid of dead skin cells
This scrub works great, and I use it once a week. It does not get rid of nasty whiteheads & blackheads, but it does exfoliate your skin. The particles are not quite fine so if you have sensitive skin, you might want to use it only once a week. You don't have to spend 20+ dollars for a facial scrub, and I do recommend this product.
I’m a really big fan of this product! It makes skin look and feel really good and the smell is really nice! The packaging is nice and it’s easy to apply! It’s also not pricey which is good. I would buy again!
This is my holy grail! I use this ALL of the time. It really helps scrub the dead skin cells away. I’ve used this for years now and have yet to find a better product than this one!
This product broke out my face and left me with a few acne scars that I had eventually got rid of. I bought it because a friend recommended it to me. The product irritated my face very badly, but I loved that it felt like all the dead skin was off. I wouldn't get this product again. I have found that a DIY coffee grains and coconut oil has helped my skin more than any other scrub I have bought.
FAV BLEMISH PRODUCT ! it’s more on the exfoliation side so I wouldn’t use this on a daily basis just because it can dry your skin but this really helps with my small blemishes. Awesome product & ONLY $4.00 !
The st Ives acne control always leaves my face feeling soft and well exfoliated. It’s very gentle, but scratchy enough to leave my skin soft. It’s beautiful packaging and the apricot has a great scent to it.
amazing scrub, amazing price & the scent is delicious! working at sephora it was always hard not to tell people that were looking for scrubs or exfoliators to go to target and purchase this one! i love how inexpensive the product is for such an amazing formula! don’t see myself buying another scrub for a long time! thanks st. ives!!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos