St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Makes my skin feel clean. Removes any excess makeup and dirt that my makeup remover wipes doesn’t get off. Keeps my breakouts minimal, and my skin feeling both smoother and cleaner. Haven’t found anything that works better than this product.
The exfoliating qualities of this face was makes my face feel so smooth. The peach scent makes me feel like I’m at the spa right in my own home. I love how I can pick it up at any drug store on my way home. Such an amazing product.
Love this product. It's a good exfoliator and definitely leaves my skin feelings clean and smooth. It also smells really nice. I would definitely recommend for anyone who has blemished or any other skin imperfections on their face
I heard this product actually scratched the surface of you skin and damages it, I used to use t for years and never really thought the exfoliating was doing that much harm but now that I know that knowledge I will no longer use it
This is in my daily skin care regimen. It cleans out pores refreshes skin, n fights against oil. The scrubbing beads really get rid of blackheads n help prevent new acne. I 100% recommend this product!
Love the smell, love the texture, and I love the price. This product is so easy to find and it works. My skins ends up nice and clean after and I have had no break outs since switching over to it.
this product help to clean my face the only thing is it is a little dry but for the most part it works out very nice and is smooth and has very tiny cleaning balls that help to exfoliate your face
I used to love this product until I started to notice tiny little scratches all over my face. This is the only thing that they possibly could've came from. The beads are WAY too harsh for my skin.
I love this cleanser. It is an amazing deep cleanser. However because it can be really harsh on the skin you have to be careful not to use it too often. Not a daily scrub by any means. More like once a week to get a nice deep clean.
I don't use this product every day, but more like every other week. I typically use it when my face is particularly oily or I see acne popping up. It definitely softens and exfoliates wonderfully!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos