BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kaitlyn V.
Marlinton, WV
Makes my skin feel clean. Removes any excess makeup and dirt that my makeup remover wipes doesn’t get off. Keeps my breakouts minimal, and my skin feeling both smoother and cleaner. Haven’t found anything that works better than this product.
Nicole S.
Farmington Hills, MI
The exfoliating qualities of this face was makes my face feel so smooth. The peach scent makes me feel like I’m at the spa right in my own home. I love how I can pick it up at any drug store on my way home. Such an amazing product.
Isabella R.
Love this product. It's a good exfoliator and definitely leaves my skin feelings clean and smooth. It also smells really nice. I would definitely recommend for anyone who has blemished or any other skin imperfections on their face
Lacey K.
Clearwater, MN
I heard this product actually scratched the surface of you skin and damages it, I used to use t for years and never really thought the exfoliating was doing that much harm but now that I know that knowledge I will no longer use it
Crystal B.
This is in my daily skin care regimen. It cleans out pores refreshes skin, n fights against oil. The scrubbing beads really get rid of blackheads n help prevent new acne. I 100% recommend this product!
Alma C.
La Mesa, CA
Love the smell, love the texture, and I love the price. This product is so easy to find and it works. My skins ends up nice and clean after and I have had no break outs since switching over to it.
lilly o.
this product help to clean my face the only thing is it is a little dry but for the most part it works out very nice and is smooth and has very tiny cleaning balls that help to exfoliate your face
Lindsay  M.
Middleburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to love this product until I started to notice tiny little scratches all over my face. This is the only thing that they possibly could've came from. The beads are WAY too harsh for my skin.
Samantha t.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this cleanser. It is an amazing deep cleanser. However because it can be really harsh on the skin you have to be careful not to use it too often. Not a daily scrub by any means. More like once a week to get a nice deep clean.
Amy F.
Big Sky
I don't use this product every day, but more like every other week. I typically use it when my face is particularly oily or I see acne popping up. It definitely softens and exfoliates wonderfully!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.