St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've been using this for a good month now and i can say it doesn't really help with my acne so that's like lame af. BUT, it does clean out my pores and nose whiteheads really well so I love it for that, and my face feels so smooth after using it. XO, Angel
I’ve been using his this middle school and it really worked on getting the redness out of my face because you know it’s the face of acne and since this I’ve been using it weekly on my cleaning routine. It washes easily and isn’t so harsh on my skin!
Love this face scrub smells great as well as works amazing. You can really feel it scrubbing away all dirt and dead skin off my face. The best face scrub I've used leaves your face feeling clean and so smooth
Once you use St.Ives scrub you will be addicted to! So inexpensive but still the best out there. Don't think that because its price is so low you are not getting quality. I cannot be without it! Goes deep into your skin. You see results immediately.
I used to love this product and honestly thought it worked wonders on my skin, but now that I have learned that it actually can be very damaging to skin I will not use it. It does smell wonderful and I thought it did well but now I know that it probably did more damage to my skin than anything
Love this face wash! It is one of my favorites! Oil free! This facial cleanser and scrub is perfect for a daily face wash. The Micro beads in the face wash are for perfect for removing blemishes and dead skin! Definitely recommend.
Not a big fan of peach but I like this product. Smell isn’t strong which is good. Scrub is good on the face and gentle. Leaves face feeling soft and clean. Have used it for over a year now (on and off).
This facial scrub is such a great product, I bought it at target, it's super inexpensive and works good. I definitely recommend trying this product! It's very gentle in your skin as well so low breakouts
I really love this acne scrub it smells good and it deeply cleanses pores and helps stop breakouts for a good, soothing skin. I’m currently using this scrub and I just love it. I would definitely recommend this product to you guys.
This product clears my blemishes and pores so well. I have big pores and this face wash minimizes them so well. My makeup looks way better and my pores don’t look huge. This product is affordable and I would recommend this to anyone.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos