BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Emma C.
Brooklyn
I really liked it up until somebody told me that these products are terrible for your skin. I loved the smell and it seemed to scrub well and not too softly (which tends to happen with most scrubs).
Catherine R.
Provo, UT
Product is okay for the money . It's just super harsh on my sensitive skin but good for when I do need to exfoliate. This product definitely is not meant for everyday use due to the fact you can hurt your skin by over exfoliating .
Syeda G.
Reisterstown, MD
I really love this acne scrub it smells good and it deeply cleanses pores and helps stop breakouts for a good, soothing skin. I’m currently using this scrub and I just love it. I would definitely recommend this product to you guys.
Aaliyah J.
Las Vegas
My favorite face wash! My face always feels so clean after I use this and it gets the dry skin off my face. It smells so good and a little goes a long ways. I love this product and I love this brand
alyssa d.
upland
great. my skin cleared up While I was using the product. left my skin feeling renewed. the packaging is nice . the price is great for the quality of the product. very easy to get . I bought it at my local target. I would definitely buy again. Great for everyday use>
Shaela D.
Kiahsville, WV
It baffles me how many still use this scrub, although it is SO abrasive to your skin. There are also people that use it every day when you are supposed to physically exfoliate 1-2 times a week.

It completely ruined my skin 3 years ago. I got a bacterial infection because I used it. From perfect skin to constant folliculitus and break outs. I'm still suffering from pustules and constantly inflamed skin. The apricot scrub has tiny, jagged, uneven pieces of walnut in it that causes micro tears in the skin, which can lead to infections. It is also HORRIBLE for those with nut allergies, especially if they don't know! This may work miracle within a day or two and keep some people's skin clear, but think about long term. This crap is not worth it.
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Another product I've used since I was a young girl and is probably the reason why I've had minimal acne since I was a kid. To this day I still use it and love it every bit as much as I used to. Highly recommended!
Karissa G.
Fresno, CA
When I first started getting into skin care this was one of the first products I picked up and I still use it till this day. This is great for exfoliating and for blackheads. It makes my face super smooth and it smells really good!
Melissa P.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Love this facial scrub. I keep in the shower and use daily. Not harsh enough to irritate skin but cleanses and removes dead skin perfectly. The price point is great. Amazing product for bang and budget.
Kaitlyn V.
Marlinton, WV
Makes my skin feel clean. Removes any excess makeup and dirt that my makeup remover wipes doesn’t get off. Keeps my breakouts minimal, and my skin feeling both smoother and cleaner. Haven’t found anything that works better than this product.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.