BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jessica F.
Springdale, PA
This has been a favorite of mine for so many years. I use this in the shower a few times a week. It helps control acne break outs and helps exfoliate the skin. I will even use this on my chest and back to prevent break outs on my body.
Whitney J.
Miami , FL
I have sensitive skin and I am prone to allergic reactions, so finding the right product to tackle my blackheads is difficult and requires thorough research. I purchased the St. Ives Apricot Scrub and have been using it for a while now. While it has the tendency to occasionally dry up my skin, for the most part, it leaves my skin with a texture that is soft to touch and it does not make me break out or react to it. While it doesn't eliminate all of my blackheads, it's an okay product for the price. It's usually cheap and even cheaper if you use a coupon. Like most of the reviewers on Influenster, I concur that it should not be applied more than 2 or 3 times a week because of the thick and grainy texture.
Gabrielle A.
Mcminnville
I thought this scrub was supposed to be really good and help with breakouts but it hasn't done anything good.. I've been breaking out still and been using this for at least 3 weeks and no good results.
Megan H.
BREWTON, AL
I’ve used this ever since I can remember. It always my go to when I run out of my other cleaners and exfoliaters. I feel like it does a good job at doing both. It’s not too of the line or anything but it will get you by and get the job done.
Zuyuri M.
Mcallen, TX
I love St. Ives! I like how it keeps my skin feeling fresh afterwards a lot of their products are really helpful they have from moisturizer to black head removing and they are my favorite go to brand when it comes to cleaning my face.
Monse S.
Saint Paul , MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this, it feels like it’s exfoliating my skin and makes my skin feel great . Totally wakes me up and this actually helped my skin improve by a lot , it feels nice & refreshing and made my skin super smooth. Totally recommend!
Jackie H.
Mohegan Lake, NY
I found this product to be useful in ways different than what it says. Target and Walmart have off brand versions of this which work just as well if not better than this product. It didn't really clear up my acne so I used it more as a body scrub
Muriel D.
Waltham, MA
This is a great scrub to use. I found that it moisturized my face and left it feeling soft after washing with it. My only complaint is that the scrub would leave little parts of it on my face. Besides how hard the residue of the scrub was to get rid of, it is a great product.
Jamie B.
This is a good product. I have oily skin so I can't use it too often maybe once a week. It makes me skin feel super soft but it also causes my skin to produce more oil. This is probably better for normal skin.
Randy P.
Bloomington, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Feels great and smells great, but I just don't seem to notice any difference with the product. I also am not a huge fan of the chunky texture. I think it's time for an upgrade on this facial cleanser.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.