St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This has been a favorite of mine for so many years. I use this in the shower a few times a week. It helps control acne break outs and helps exfoliate the skin. I will even use this on my chest and back to prevent break outs on my body.
I have sensitive skin and I am prone to allergic reactions, so finding the right product to tackle my blackheads is difficult and requires thorough research. I purchased the St. Ives Apricot Scrub and have been using it for a while now. While it has the tendency to occasionally dry up my skin, for the most part, it leaves my skin with a texture that is soft to touch and it does not make me break out or react to it. While it doesn't eliminate all of my blackheads, it's an okay product for the price. It's usually cheap and even cheaper if you use a coupon. Like most of the reviewers on Influenster, I concur that it should not be applied more than 2 or 3 times a week because of the thick and grainy texture.
I thought this scrub was supposed to be really good and help with breakouts but it hasn't done anything good.. I've been breaking out still and been using this for at least 3 weeks and no good results.
I’ve used this ever since I can remember. It always my go to when I run out of my other cleaners and exfoliaters. I feel like it does a good job at doing both. It’s not too of the line or anything but it will get you by and get the job done.
I love St. Ives! I like how it keeps my skin feeling fresh afterwards a lot of their products are really helpful they have from moisturizer to black head removing and they are my favorite go to brand when it comes to cleaning my face.
I really love this, it feels like it’s exfoliating my skin and makes my skin feel great . Totally wakes me up and this actually helped my skin improve by a lot , it feels nice & refreshing and made my skin super smooth. Totally recommend!
I found this product to be useful in ways different than what it says. Target and Walmart have off brand versions of this which work just as well if not better than this product. It didn't really clear up my acne so I used it more as a body scrub
This is a great scrub to use. I found that it moisturized my face and left it feeling soft after washing with it. My only complaint is that the scrub would leave little parts of it on my face. Besides how hard the residue of the scrub was to get rid of, it is a great product.
This is a good product. I have oily skin so I can't use it too often maybe once a week. It makes me skin feel super soft but it also causes my skin to produce more oil. This is probably better for normal skin.
Feels great and smells great, but I just don't seem to notice any difference with the product. I also am not a huge fan of the chunky texture. I think it's time for an upgrade on this facial cleanser.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos