BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Celina R.
Rialto, CA
This is my go to facial scrub. I've tried other products but always return back to this one. Great product with an even better price! I've been using this product for 12+ years now. Please don't change!
Carrington H.
South Bend, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness. Yes! I love the apricot scrub. I can’t even begin to say all the amazing things about it. This review would be 294 pages long. Such a good product. Yes yes yes. Just take my word for it.
Jill C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I will always buy and keep this as a staple in the shower. It is perfect for exfoliating yet not too rough on my skin. Smells great. Affordable. I use every time shower. I will continue to use this due to how good my skin looks and feels.
Delanie G.
This product smells sooooo good, works wonders, and for such a great price! It dose not damage skin, it very gentle and refreshing. I use it once a day every day and I feel soooo clean and fresh. Would totally buy this product again.
Joy B.
lynchburg , VA
The classic face scrub. It always smells fresh and clean and not too fruity. The exfoliators are not too big but also not too small, so I know my face is actually being scrubbed with something that isn’t being melted away. Always a go to.
Bridget B.
I started using this in high school and still use it every once in awhile to this day. It is a very good exfoliator but is too harsh to use on my skin how I used to. It is a great price in St Ives tends to have a lot of manufacturer coupons.
Ashley M.
Santa Paula, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this face wash. It is a must buy. It’s pretty affordable and it feels great on my face. It’s always very gentle bc I have super sensitive skin. I’m a repeat user been using it since i was a kid.
Muriel D.
Waltham, MA
This is a great scrub to use. I found that it moisturized my face and left it feeling soft after washing with it. My only complaint is that the scrub would leave little parts of it on my face. Besides how hard the residue of the scrub was to get rid of, it is a great product.
Emily A.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this exfoliant, especially because of the price. Because of the price, you can't go wrong. The face scrub leaves my face feeling softer and looking clearer. It is definitely a face product you should pick up at the drugstore if you have acne problems.
Angelee M.
Laredo
Been using this since I was 16 it does the job it doesn’t over dry my skin. Is amazing. Im not bragging but like I said I always use it and I never had a pimple in my life, it must be working.
Now my daughter uses it and loves it too.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.