St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Does very well with clearing blemishes except for whenever that time of the month rolls around, it is a little drying on my cheeks since i do have combination skin, don't help with white heads on my chin or black heads on my nose though.
I love this product so much but I have heard so much about how damaging this is to your face over time and over long time use which has scared me from using the product again. It is really great though.
This is my go to every day face wash. I've been using this for almost ten years now, and it still gives me the same awesome results since the first time I've used it. The smell is divine and the scrub is not too harsh on my face but still exfoliates and cleanses deeply.
I've never found anything by St. Ives that I didn't just love! I use the exfoliating body wash that goes along with this face scrub. I love exfoliating products so St. Ives is always a win for me! 10/10!
Definitely a lot of product for the price you pay. Super affordable. It's a nice scrub and successfully removes oil and dirt and dead skin, but I don't know about preventing blemishes or healing the one you have, but overall it's a good product
I keep this in my shower and use it every few days. It smells good. It has a rough texture to help scrub your face which I love good for getting rid of that dead skin and the blackheads. I love using it
I love this stuff. Here's why. I am over 50 but my skin looks like it's about 35. Why? When I was in my late teens-early 20's I was lucky enough to have a friend (Barb) who became an aesthetician (she does facials). Not the kind where they slather 20 different kinds of lotions on your face (in order) and then try to sell you all of them, for a small fortune. Nope, not for me. Barb actually steamed, cleaned and exfoliated AND extracted. She did a wonderful job and taught me that the most important thing you can do is exfoliate everyday. I've found various products over the years but this one is the winner because it's effective and it's cheap. WIN/WIN Trust me on this, if you exfoliate, use sunscreen (or shun the sun) and moisturize (don't be lazy, just do it) you will have amazing skin for years.
Highly recommend. I️ keep at least one bottle in my beauty stash. Gets rid of dead skin and is very cheap but effective. I️ also use this as a scrub under my arms - great for those that are very active.
It has a very gritty texture and when you rub it on your face it feels like it’s hurting your skin. It leaves your face extremely dry afterwards and I have oily skin. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive/dry skin
I have used this product for probably six years now! I use it maybe once a week, I just add a tiny amount to my regular face wash and it helps smooth and exfoliate dead skin leaving your face super soft!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos