BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Nicole R.
Charlotte, NC
I heard great things about this cleanser but I'm not too impressed this it as of yet. I feel like it leaves a layer of gunk on my skin after washing with it. I will continue to use the rest of the bottle but I'm unsure if I will repurchase.
Nikki L.
It was pretty good product. Great price. Repeat user. It was pretty packaging. The beads made my face exfoliate better. It was very effective. I used up two bottles. I like it just the way it is. Love it.
Jen A.
Easton, PA
I keep this product in my shower and use it to wash my face and sometimes to remove my make-up.

It has the perfect amount of grip to be able to exfoliate but is not incredibly harsh on your face. It leaves it feeling clean.

I also love the smell. It isn't overwhelming or perfume but has a natural light apricot scent.
Sky R.
Lunenburg, MA
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT! It smells good, it feels good and it works good! I buy this product again and again. I get mine at my local grocery store, I've seen it in Walmart as well. My skin feels so smooth and clean after, I would definitely recommend this!
Ally P.
I like the way this exfoliated my skin, because I get a lot of texture and dead skin on my face. However, I didn't notice any big difference in my blemishes on my face. Good product, but it didn't perform exactly how the name of it claims.
Makayla G.
Mt Sterling, KY
I have been using this stuff for years and will continue to use it for the years to come. My face feels so clean and soft after using this. It’s a staple in my skin care routine, I use it every night and it’s really helped clear up my acne.
Ingrid R.
This is a good drugstore pickup but it’s not my favorite cleanser. Sometimes the chunks are really harsh and while they exfoliate, I’m left with really red skin after. This is a good entry level exfoliating cleanser but not my favorite.
Celina R.
Rialto, CA
This is my go to facial scrub. I've tried other products but always return back to this one. Great product with an even better price! I've been using this product for 12+ years now. Please don't change!
Natalie W.
Bastian, VA
I've been using this since I was 13 years old. This will always be my go to facial cleanser. It leaves my skin smooth and it smells amazing! I have recommended this to many and I will continue to do so.
Rebeckah H.
Midland, TX
I’ve been using this product for years, it’s results are outstanding!! I never break out it seems to keep my skin under control at a reasonable price too!! You can find this at just about any drugstore!!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.