BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Autumn T.
Louisville
I’ve been using this product since I was 12! Very simple and easy to buy. It isn’t too harsh on your skin & it smells good! The packaging is sleek and nice which is something I like. I use this in the shower after I wash my face.
Cecy S.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I like to thank this product as one of the biggest contributors to my skin!
I use it three times a week to help fight any acne and black heads.
It's a big part of my skin care and I wouldn't leave it for any other product.

Must buy and try!
Emily C.
I've always been a fan of St. Ives facial cleansing products, however I just learned of all the harsh toxins included in this product. That fact makes me nervous and has me looking for a new, cleaner, and safer product for my skin. Overall, the product is great - but I'm not interested in putting harsh toxins and chemicals on my skin.
Cassie A.
This is my favorite st. Ives product that I have tried. It is gentle on my skin and leaves my face feeling clean and fresh after I lather and rinse it off. I will definitely continue buying this face wash.
Gabriella M.
Bronx, NY
This stuff used to be my go to. However, ice time I felt like it was actually making me break out instead of helping me with my breakouts. It's a good price and it used to work but I guess overtime my face needed something different.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product! After using this my face always feels so refreshed, clean and free of dry skin flakes and other junk on my skin. My routine usually consists of removing my eye makeup with a specialized remover, then a regular blemish fighting foaming cleanser and after rinsing that off I will use this as the final step( but i only use the scrub a couple times a week or it could be too harsh) and I have found that the best way to rinse it off is under the shower because you actually rinse it all off so none is in your hair or gets in your eyes, although I do use it at the sink too sometimes. This makes my skin feel better than my fancy electric face brush, and to me, seems to benefit me more. It makes my skin feel really good, especially around my nose area which seems to be dry and oily at the same time somehow- I've even got my boyfriend using this stuff when I do special face washing sessions for him sometimes. Definitely try this, I think you will like it!
Genessa G.
The scent of the product is very nice and the exfoliating beads are not harsh on the skin. It is a good value and inexpensive. I have used the product on many occasions. There is some room for improvement.
Ruth H.
Winston Salem , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this scrub for years! It is very affordable and it does the job. It is not to gentle but not to harsh, it is the perfect in between. I would suggest to use it only a couple of days a week.
Cindy H.
Warrior, AL
I really love this scrub!  I have always had trouble with blackheads and this really helps get rid of them.  It also reduces my pores so basically it does exactly what it says it will do.  I would definitely recommend it!!
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is just a basic scrub to me. Nothing to special. It does make my skin feel nice and smooth after. I think it’s an okay drugstore option if you just want to get rid of dead skin. Not sure about prevent blemishes or minimizing pores.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.