St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
When I used to have really bad acne this was one of my go to products. It alwayssss helped my face and it's such a good scrub and smells so good too. My face would look so good after using this and it actually made some of those bad and hard to go away blemishes fade away over time.
I’ve been using this product for literally years! I’ve tried other exfoliating products but I keep coming back to this one. It’s not too abrasive so great for sensitive skin as well. Excellent price point and can be found at most drug stores!
I like this product for a deep cleanse. It is drugstore friendly not too expensive. It met my expectations well by cleaning my skin. I purchased this at Walmart and I would buy this again to use on my skin.
Love this stuff. The microbeads in it are the perfect size to exfoliate a decent amount without feeling like you scraped your skin off. Love the smell and I don't feel like it dries my skin out. I use this everyday after taking my makeup off!
I love the feeling of the exfoliants that this product uses and it helped clear up my breakouts. I wouldn’t use it often as it is a bit drying. I’ve also heard that it irritates a lot of people’s face, but it hasn’t bothered mine when used once or twice a week.
I absolutely loved this face scrub! I purchased this at walmart super affordable. Ive already bought it twice. Its gentle but not too gentle where it does nothing for you. I will continue to buy this again and again.
This product has so much nostalgic value. This has been a regular purchase for most of my life, and people I know. It’s a great cleanser, and does the job when you feel like you need an extreme deep cleanse.
I use this product every day! I love it, it truly makes my face feel amazing and it's cheap and clears up my annoying acne I randomly get! I love it and it smells great too. I even have my husband using it.
This is my favorite face scrub in the world. It helps my acne so much! I used it once to see if I liked it and my face cleared up in one day and I have been using it twice a week ever since. Would recommend to anyone with oily acne prone skin
I have used this scrub for nearly 20 years, and it works fabulously for my skin to exfoliate and cut down on clogged pores/blackheads. The "grit" is just coarse enough to take off that layer of dead skin cells, and fine enough that it doesn't leave me with blochy red patches. I feel like my skin is glowing after I use it. In general, I have fairly clear "combination" skin (oily in the t-zone and normal to dry elsewhere) and haven't had problems with acne since I was an adolescent. I think that is the key to this scrub being useful, because my husband, who still has problems with acne, cannot use it at all. The gritty apricot pits tend to get stuck in his larger pores and cause even worse breakouts than he normally has. Overall, I would not recommend this as a daily use scrub, but more to be used every 3rd day, with a gentler cleanser or mask on the days in between. I would recommend this for unclogging oily pores or helping to clear up blackheads, but avoid if you have more severe acne problems or get a lot of whiteheads/pimples.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos