BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Amelia K.
When I used to have really bad acne this was one of my go to products. It alwayssss helped my face and it's such a good scrub and smells so good too. My face would look so good after using this and it actually made some of those bad and hard to go away blemishes fade away over time.
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I’ve been using this product for literally years! I’ve tried other exfoliating products but I keep coming back to this one. It’s not too abrasive so great for sensitive skin as well. Excellent price point and can be found at most drug stores!
Sidney M.
Arizona, AZ
I like this product for a deep cleanse. It is drugstore friendly not too expensive. It met my expectations well by cleaning my skin. I purchased this at Walmart and I would buy this again to use on my skin.
Taylor T.
Port Angeles, WA
Love this stuff. The microbeads in it are the perfect size to exfoliate a decent amount without feeling like you scraped your skin off. Love the smell and I don't feel like it dries my skin out. I use this everyday after taking my makeup off!
Callie W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love the feeling of the exfoliants that this product uses and it helped clear up my breakouts. I wouldn’t use it often as it is a bit drying. I’ve also heard that it irritates a lot of people’s face, but it hasn’t bothered mine when used once or twice a week.
Monica L.
Maricopa , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely loved this face scrub! I purchased this at walmart super affordable. Ive already bought it twice. Its gentle but not too gentle where it does nothing for you. I will continue to buy this again and again.
Alex L.
West Palm Beach, FL
This product has so much nostalgic value. This has been a regular purchase for most of my life, and people I know. It’s a great cleanser, and does the job when you feel like you need an extreme deep cleanse.
Kayla C.
Palm Bay, FL
I use this product every day! I love it, it truly makes my face feel amazing and it's cheap and clears up my annoying acne I randomly get! I love it and it smells great too. I even have my husband using it.
Samantha A.
Beckley, WV
This is my favorite face scrub in the world. It helps my acne so much! I used it once to see if I liked it and my face cleared up in one day and I have been using it twice a week ever since. Would recommend to anyone with oily acne prone skin
Diana A.
Sacramento, CA
I have used this scrub for nearly 20 years, and it works fabulously for my skin to exfoliate and cut down on clogged pores/blackheads. The "grit" is just coarse enough to take off that layer of dead skin cells, and fine enough that it doesn't leave me with blochy red patches. I feel like my skin is glowing after I use it. In general, I have fairly clear "combination" skin (oily in the t-zone and normal to dry elsewhere) and haven't had problems with acne since I was an adolescent. I think that is the key to this scrub being useful, because my husband, who still has problems with acne, cannot use it at all. The gritty apricot pits tend to get stuck in his larger pores and cause even worse breakouts than he normally has. Overall, I would not recommend this as a daily use scrub, but more to be used every 3rd day, with a gentler cleanser or mask on the days in between. I would recommend this for unclogging oily pores or helping to clear up blackheads, but avoid if you have more severe acne problems or get a lot of whiteheads/pimples.

Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.