St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Love this stuff. The microbeads in it are the perfect size to exfoliate a decent amount without feeling like you scraped your skin off. Love the smell and I don't feel like it dries my skin out. I use this everyday after taking my makeup off!
This is a great face wash if you are looking for something to deep clean your face. It gives you a nice clean feel and does not dry out your skin like some face washes do. I personally use it on a daily basis for a deep nice refreshing clean.
I love the feeling of the exfoliants that this product uses and it helped clear up my breakouts. I wouldn’t use it often as it is a bit drying. I’ve also heard that it irritates a lot of people’s face, but it hasn’t bothered mine when used once or twice a week.
A true classic and staple facial/body scrub! I reccomend using this one maybe 2 to 3 times a week because it does dry you out! You definitely don't want that but it is really good at minimizing impurities and keeping your face nice and clean!
When I used to have really bad acne this was one of my go to products. It alwayssss helped my face and it's such a good scrub and smells so good too. My face would look so good after using this and it actually made some of those bad and hard to go away blemishes fade away over time.
This product is legendary! I still have tons of friends and I that talk about and use this product to help maintain a clean face. I use it in the shower as the beads in it seem messier over the sink but it’s a refreshing way to start my morning.
This product worked okay for me. What I really didn't like was that there were these little beads that felt gross when I washed my face. I understand that it is a scrub, but in my opinion they could be smaller. Other than that this product worked fine for me; and it smelled really good.
I use this scrub everyday in the shower during my morning routine. I love the scrubbies to exfoliate my fave of dirt, makeup and dead skin. Leaves my face fresh and clean to put moisturizer and makeup on it.
I like this product for a deep cleanse. It is drugstore friendly not too expensive. It met my expectations well by cleaning my skin. I purchased this at Walmart and I would buy this again to use on my skin.
This is my favorite face scrub in the world. It helps my acne so much! I used it once to see if I liked it and my face cleared up in one day and I have been using it twice a week ever since. Would recommend to anyone with oily acne prone skin
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos