BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Taylor T.
Port Angeles, WA
Love this stuff. The microbeads in it are the perfect size to exfoliate a decent amount without feeling like you scraped your skin off. Love the smell and I don't feel like it dries my skin out. I use this everyday after taking my makeup off!
Gillian E.
Roanoke Rapids
This is a great face wash if you are looking for something to deep clean your face. It gives you a nice clean feel and does not dry out your skin like some face washes do. I personally use it on a daily basis for a deep nice refreshing clean.
Callie W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love the feeling of the exfoliants that this product uses and it helped clear up my breakouts. I wouldn’t use it often as it is a bit drying. I’ve also heard that it irritates a lot of people’s face, but it hasn’t bothered mine when used once or twice a week.
Viviana G.
Bakersfield, CA
A true classic and staple facial/body scrub! I reccomend using this one maybe 2 to 3 times a week because it does dry you out! You definitely don't want that but it is really good at minimizing impurities and keeping your face nice and clean!
Amelia K.
When I used to have really bad acne this was one of my go to products. It alwayssss helped my face and it's such a good scrub and smells so good too. My face would look so good after using this and it actually made some of those bad and hard to go away blemishes fade away over time.
Courtney C.
Crescent Spgs, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is legendary! I still have tons of friends and I that talk about and use this product to help maintain a clean face. I use it in the shower as the beads in it seem messier over the sink but it’s a refreshing way to start my morning.
Hannah A.
This product worked okay for me. What I really didn't like was that there were these little beads that felt gross when I washed my face. I understand that it is a scrub, but in my opinion they could be smaller. Other than that this product worked fine for me; and it smelled really good.
Nicole E.
Orange Park, FL
I use this scrub everyday in the shower during my morning routine. I love the scrubbies to exfoliate my fave of dirt, makeup and dead skin. Leaves my face fresh and clean to put moisturizer and makeup on it.
Sidney M.
Arizona, AZ
I like this product for a deep cleanse. It is drugstore friendly not too expensive. It met my expectations well by cleaning my skin. I purchased this at Walmart and I would buy this again to use on my skin.
Samantha A.
Beckley, WV
This is my favorite face scrub in the world. It helps my acne so much! I used it once to see if I liked it and my face cleared up in one day and I have been using it twice a week ever since. Would recommend to anyone with oily acne prone skin
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.