BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Brooke W.
Union Mills
This is 100% the BEST exfoliating scrub I’ve ever used. It’s great in sensitive skin, while still getting the maximum scrubbing power. Once you start rubbing it on your skin, it really does smell like it says it does. I would totally recommend.
Rachael W.
Warminster
This is everyones go to facial scrub and that is said for a good reason. This exfoliates so well and the particles are small enough and rough enough to remove the top layer of dead skin without irritation and it leaves your skin amazingly smooth.
Lauren P.
San Marcos, TX
I think I have seen my results from st.ives the most. I really like the smell of it and it's very nice and simple package. I've used these products for awhile now and I like it. I would recommend it to others.
Penelope E.
The scrub soothe the skin and keeps it smelling good it exfoliating too and has nice packaging and meets my expectations and is a good value is easy to apply and I would buy it again and recommend it to anyone
Tina L.
This is the one and only product that has worked to control my cystic acne alone. I always go back to this product after breaking out. However, my dermatologist warned me about the 100% natural exfoliants they use. The size of those exfoliants are actually too big and not circular, so they have the potentially to permanently scratch up your face. So definitely use gentle, circular motions with this scrub. If you are simply looking for an exfoliating scrub, there are other choices to soften your skin! I would recommend Cure Natural Aqua Gel, micro exfoliators, or peels. However, I have yet to find a scrub better than this one in terms of controlling acne. It really doesn't do much for my blackheads or pores though. Get it for sure if you have acne.
Savanna H.
Auror
I absolutely love this cleaner I have been using it for as long as I can remember, it has always been my go to. It leaves your face clean and blemish free! This will alway be apart of my face cleaning regimen!
Katy M.
Towson, MD
I am somewhat prone to breakouts and get blackheads sometimes on the sides of my nose and on my chin. I also tend to get just a plain clogged feeling at times from makeup. I do have sensitive skin so I'm very picky about what I put on it! I've been using this stuff for years, and I absolutely love it. I've used many other scrubs before and none make me as happy and leave me feeling as clean and lovely as this does. I was originally drawn to it because the "scrubbers" in it are not made of plastic, like so many other products, which is impacting our environment. These guys break down over time, which is what I want (I don't want to hurt the environment)! I use it about once a week in the shower. I find that, for me, it works best if I spread out the use to at least once a week but no more than 3 times a week. I wait until the end of my shower when the steam has really opened my pores. After I rinse it off, my skin feels silky smooth and looks completely refreshed. Bonus, it even moisturizes my skin just enough so I don't have to add moisturizer after! I seriously adore this product!
Justice R.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is a pretty good product. It was effective and left my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. It met my expectations and was definitely worth the cheap price. One of the best cleansers you can get on a budget
Kaity J.
Marietta, GA
This scrub is a staple in my bathroom---I love it! I usually buy it at Target. Super affordable and really great quality. It's a gentle exfoliated and I use it 3-4 times a week. The smell is great. Recommend!!
Jordan C.
Florence, AL
This product is a great exfoliant! I have used the Target brand of this face wash (couldn't find to tag) and it works great as well. I love to use it especially in summer when I'm peeling. I have used as a body scrub on chest and it works great!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.