BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Norma M.
I love this face scrub. It smells amazing. I recommend.  Definitely met my expectations, it leaves my face feeling fresh and smooth. I only use it twice a week, since I have sensetive skin and it does exfoliate.
Unique S.
This has always been my go to face wash. I love the exfoliating balls, it really gets into the skin and leaves you feeling satisfied! They also have different bottles, for a different face texture. I love this.
Jennifer L.
Firebaugh, CA
Love love love this scrub. I use this scrub every other day to help remove any dead skin and makeup that I have worn. Love the packaging and the smell. The price is just right and I highly recommend this scrub!
Gabriella S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This face wash will always be a go to product for me it's been a classic for years and it's amazing. I love the way it cleanses and exfoliates at the same time and the price is amazing!! I will always love this!
Lisa W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only thing I use to scrub my face. Smells good. Works great. And is inexpensive. I've tried slot of higher end products and nothing meets the mark like this does. I will repurchase this over and over.
Courtney B.
I like this product but I didn’t really notice a difference after using it for a while. It’s medium price I would say and feels good after using it but I didn’t see any real improvements with my skin. I recommend using the pink lemon one instead!
Nicole W.
Orlando, Florida
I don't hardly any blemishes as an adult, but I still use this product from time to time. Is a good exfoilater that leaves skin soft and bright. Is gentle but works. I have used this since my teens and has never failed me.
Amber B.
I suffer from hormonal breakouts more often than I care to so I use St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub to get a deep down clean, gentle exhalation, and fresh clean skin. It leaves my skin soft and clean feeling. Perfect for everyday use.
Justice R.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is a pretty good product. It was effective and left my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. It met my expectations and was definitely worth the cheap price. One of the best cleansers you can get on a budget
shelby 🎀.
Ponchatoula
Love this face scrub. Not harsh gentle on my sensitive skin. Very effective. Used this one for years. Nice apricot smell. You can buy it at any drugstore or Walmart target. Yes I would recommend it to everyone
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.