St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
When you have this product what else do you need? It smells great it feels great. I can feel the dirt and dead skin leave my face!!! There are a lot of products out there, but this one is too of the cake for me!
Nice exfoliant, makes your skin feel really clean. Not my favorite scent. Also I didn't notice that it helped with acne in any way. I would repurchase a different scrub from this same brand, to try something new.
holy moly!!! this stuff is great. i had seen several beauty bloggers talk about this stuff. it is cheap, it smells amazing, and it works great. who knew something so inexpensive would work so well on my skin?? I will definitely continue to purchase.
I have used this products since I was in high school. Three times a week, for 5-6 years. It is amazing. My skin feels so smooth and clean after every use. It really helps get rid of the dead skin and build up. Really affordable, needless to say I recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
I love this product because it has mini micro beads that exfoliate the skin and take off the dead skin cells on top of the face. Once the beads exfoliate the skin the cream the beads are mixed in with get to penetrate the skin to remove impurities
I am in love with St. Ives products! I own the apricot scrub, the green tea scrub and the pink lemon and mandarin orange scrub and use them all for different purposes. Very reasonably priced and the product lasts forever.
I love this scrub! It's the only one I use. The texture is great, nice smell, and it doesn't burn or anything like some others have in the past. I scrub it on in circles with my fingers first then I go over it with a washcloth before rinsing off. L
This did wonders for my skin, which I have very bad acne. But only if I used it on a repetitive schedule. Missing one day could cause it to not work as well. You get a lot of product for the price, and your face will feel wonderful after using it!
I have been using st. Ives since middle school. I love how cool.and refreshing it makes my face feel. Plus it helps keep my face clear of acne. I tend to still get an acne breakout every month during pms I use this wash to make the pimples go away
This is a great body scrub... and works well on the face too IF you don't scrub hard. I have bought mine at Ulta or grocery store. Yes, it met my expectations, I have used this scrub many times over the years. Repeat buyer. Yes, I would recommend to others that do not have sensitive skin.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos