St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I must say, I did not experience great control with my pores after using this. I have combination skin, so areas are dry and other areas are oily. I had good improvement with the dry skin because it was exfoliated, but I didn't have change in my pores.
This is the best facial scrub on the market that I have found or used. It's simple to use and nice to your skin not like other products that make me feel like i have sugar sand on my face that is difficult to rinse off. I enjoy the fragrance. So kudo's for performance and thumbs up for value.
I prefer clay masks but this was on sale. You can leave it on like a mask. It is goopy and takes forever to dry. It also seems to clog my pores. I'll finish the bottle so I don't waste it but I use it sparingly.
Love this, cleans make skin and removes my makeup great. It's like 4-5bucks at your local drugstore so extremely affordable and you can't go wrong . If you have sensitive skin they have an option for that too :)
This is the only face wash that gets rid of my acne. It's not harsh in my face. It's packaged good and is affordable. I use this every night and day. I would recommend this to others. Try all their face washes.
This is my go to facial scrub. It smells nice, feels gentle but like it's getting the job done, and makes my face SO SOFT after I use it. It really goes deep to clean my face, 10/10 would recommend to a friend.
I have been using this for as long as I can remember, a facial remedy I learned from my grandmother. Whenever I feel like my skin needs some R&R, I turn to this. It exfoliates so well and definitely helps rid my skin of impurities. Would recommend.
I have used this scrub for 20+ years and it is the absolute best. I especially love to use it in the summer when my oily skin is out of control. This scrub is refreshing and clears my pores preventing breakouts. I will use this product FOREVER!!!!
I started using this back in middle school because of my acne it helped a lot now it just seems to dry out my skin but my husband also uses it and loves it! One drop can cover my whole face and it smells amazing
I love this product I will never stop using it I was the only product that got rid of my acne it is very affordable considering it worked very good. I will definitely purchase it again. I recommend it to anyone.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos