BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Rachael G.
Fridley, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I must say, I did not experience great control with my pores after using this. I have combination skin, so areas are dry and other areas are oily. I had good improvement with the dry skin because it was exfoliated, but I didn't have change in my pores.
LINDA D.
Muskegon, MI
This is the best facial scrub on the market that I have found or used. It's simple to use and nice to your skin not like other products that make me feel like i have sugar sand on my face that is difficult to rinse off. I enjoy the fragrance. So kudo's for performance and thumbs up for value.
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I prefer clay masks but this was on sale. You can leave it on like a mask. It is goopy and takes forever to dry. It also seems to clog my pores. I'll finish the bottle so I don't waste it but I use it sparingly.
Desii O.
Bronx, NY
Love this, cleans make skin and removes my makeup great. It's like 4-5bucks at your local drugstore so extremely affordable and you can't go wrong . If you have sensitive skin they have an option for that too :)
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
This is the only face wash that gets rid of my acne. It's not harsh in my face. It's packaged good and is affordable. I use this every night and day. I would recommend this to others. Try all their face washes.
Anna G.
Fredonia, NY
This is my go to facial scrub. It smells nice, feels gentle but like it's getting the job done, and makes my face SO SOFT after I use it. It really goes deep to clean my face, 10/10 would recommend to a friend.
Amanda M.
I have been using this for as long as I can remember, a facial remedy I learned from my grandmother.  Whenever I feel like my skin needs some R&R, I turn to this. It exfoliates so well and definitely helps rid my skin of impurities. Would recommend.
Monet B.
CONWAY, AR
I have used this scrub for 20+ years and it is the absolute best. I especially love to use it in the summer when my oily skin is out of control. This scrub is refreshing and clears my pores preventing breakouts. I will use this product FOREVER!!!!
Jessica Nicole T.
Fountain, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started using this back in middle school because of my acne it helped a lot now it just seems to dry out my skin but my husband also uses it and loves it! One drop can cover my whole face and it smells amazing
Veronica H.
Dallas, TX
I love this product I will never stop using it I was the only product that got rid of my acne it is very affordable considering it worked very good. I will definitely purchase it again. I recommend it to anyone.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.