BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Malori C.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE THIS SCRUB!!!! I stopped using it however when they were under investigation for the glass incident. I do want to go back to them. I liked having those beads in my scrub. And the smell isn’t overpowering and I saw a huge difference in my skin.
Amy Y.
Winchester , TN
This was definitely way too harsh for my sensitive skin! If you have sensitive skin like mine you will not be a fan at all. Felt like I was scrubbing the top 3 layers of my face off. Wouldn't recommend and would never buy again.
Caty E.
Physical exfoliants are an excellent way to slouch of dead skin cells on a weekly basis (even the most gentle of scrubs shouldn't be used every day). However, this scrub in particular should be avoided simply because of the crushed apricot core and walnut shell that it contains. These particles are nonuniform, large, and extremely sharp for a facial scrub. The grittiness is what draws people in, however after extended use, this scrub disrupts the pH balance of the acid mantle of the skin, allowing bacteria to breed and grow, which has the potential to lead to breakouts. Aside from that, the particles are far too harsh for facial skin, and can cause microtears after extended use, leading to inflammation and sun sensitivity. A proper exfoliant should have round, uniform beads that gently buff away skin cells, NOT scrub them off with pieces of micro-glass (which is exactly what crushed apricot and walnut shell appear to be). A dermatologist would not recommend this product for facial use, and it should not be used on facial skin. It CAN, however, be used on skin that is thicker, such as on the feet for soft soles.
Samantha M.
Princeton, NC
I love this product but I can't use it for extended periods of time or it will dry my face out. It smells good and it is very exfoliating. Even my husband likes to use it. We will continue to purchase this product.
Katelyn H.
Asheboro, NC
I love this stuff. It's so affordable. I love the smell of it. I actually like feeling the little beads in it, some people might not though. It was effective and would repurchase this product again. Give it a try.
Trevi L.
Texas
I like this product it works well. Smells great and makes my skin feel fresh and ready to tackle a blemish fee day. With this, you will be ready for anything even your skin after forgetting to take the make up off
Bailey B.
holy moly!!! this stuff is great. i had seen several beauty bloggers talk about this stuff. it is cheap, it smells amazing, and it works great. who knew something so inexpensive would work so well on my skin?? I will definitely continue to purchase.
Madelyn G.
This is one of the best exfoliating scrub I’ve used. It removes dead skin and makes my skin feel so soft. I only need to use it every other day and for the price it’s phenomenal and lasts awhile. You only need a little dot size for your entire face.
Sarah C.
Somersworth, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nice exfoliant, makes your skin feel really clean. Not my favorite scent. Also I didn't notice that it helped with acne in any way. I would repurchase a different scrub from this same brand, to try something new.
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
This is the only face wash that gets rid of my acne. It's not harsh in my face. It's packaged good and is affordable. I use this every night and day. I would recommend this to others. Try all their face washes.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.