BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Amanda M.
I feel like this is a really good exfoliate for my face but every dermatologist will tell you not to use this because it's too harsh for your skin but I don't think it is. I use this once a week and it leaves my skin feeling super refreshed and soft.
Karina C.
Union City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used this scrub since i was in high school, its not good to use too often because its a bit abrasive but it really helps deep clean and exfoliate.  Now in the summer i buy and extra one to use on my body since a good body scrub is hard to find.
Emily C.
Wasilla, AK
i like this stuff a lot i think the price is great and i have been buying this stuff for years, it makes my face super soft and definitely met my expectations when i first tried it. i would recommend only using it once a week because it is a bit harsh
Jessica W.
BECKLEY, WV
This scrub is bomb! If you have dry skin you know just how important a good defoliator is! Even if you don't have dry skin, defoliators are so good! I love this product, it can feel a little harsh if you scrub too hard but I feel the beads get rid of dead skin perfectly! This scrub smells so delicious. I love that you can use it all over your body, not just your face!
Erica S.
06776
When my face is seriously breaking out and inflamed, I use this facial scrub. It gets rid of all the impurities in my skin and helps clear my acne, and for the price point I will continue to purchase this product.
Virginia W.
I’m sure everyone has used this at least once in lifetime. But this stuff can be bad for your pores and enlarge them even more if large pores are of a concern to you, KEEP away! And use a smoother one or whatever.
Lindsay L.
W Hollywood, CA
THIS STUFF IS THE BEST!! I swear by it!! I've been using this scrub for over 6 years. Nothing makes my skin feel fresher and smoother. The apricot smell is also absolutely wonderful, and not to mention the product itself is super cost-effective!
Rebekah E.
Dayton, OH
This is a favorite for both my husband and I!
I use this 2-3 times a week after cleansing my face, very effective at removing dead skin build up! We buy St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub all the time!
Katelyn H.
Asheboro, NC
I love this stuff. It's so affordable. I love the smell of it. I actually like feeling the little beads in it, some people might not though. It was effective and would repurchase this product again. Give it a try.
Meredith S.
Pensacola, FL
Always leaves my skin feeling SO soft and smooth. Smells amazing. I’ve sometimes had cleansers like this one irritate my skin and this one did not give me any problems like that. The tube is nice and the amount of product is great for the value.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.