St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I feel like this is a really good exfoliate for my face but every dermatologist will tell you not to use this because it's too harsh for your skin but I don't think it is. I use this once a week and it leaves my skin feeling super refreshed and soft.
I have used this scrub since i was in high school, its not good to use too often because its a bit abrasive but it really helps deep clean and exfoliate. Now in the summer i buy and extra one to use on my body since a good body scrub is hard to find.
i like this stuff a lot i think the price is great and i have been buying this stuff for years, it makes my face super soft and definitely met my expectations when i first tried it. i would recommend only using it once a week because it is a bit harsh
This scrub is bomb! If you have dry skin you know just how important a good defoliator is! Even if you don't have dry skin, defoliators are so good! I love this product, it can feel a little harsh if you scrub too hard but I feel the beads get rid of dead skin perfectly! This scrub smells so delicious. I love that you can use it all over your body, not just your face!
When my face is seriously breaking out and inflamed, I use this facial scrub. It gets rid of all the impurities in my skin and helps clear my acne, and for the price point I will continue to purchase this product.
I’m sure everyone has used this at least once in lifetime. But this stuff can be bad for your pores and enlarge them even more if large pores are of a concern to you, KEEP away! And use a smoother one or whatever.
THIS STUFF IS THE BEST!! I swear by it!! I've been using this scrub for over 6 years. Nothing makes my skin feel fresher and smoother. The apricot smell is also absolutely wonderful, and not to mention the product itself is super cost-effective!
I love this stuff. It's so affordable. I love the smell of it. I actually like feeling the little beads in it, some people might not though. It was effective and would repurchase this product again. Give it a try.
Always leaves my skin feeling SO soft and smooth. Smells amazing. I’ve sometimes had cleansers like this one irritate my skin and this one did not give me any problems like that. The tube is nice and the amount of product is great for the value.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos