St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this product. Clean and fresh the face. For blemish and acne is very effective. I use for me and ny daughter.
Walnut shell in this product causes abrasions in the skin. Can cause skin damage. Perhaps too harsh for facial skin.
Absolutely love this product. I use it every day to wake my skin up and refresh it after a long day of wearing makeup
Best product ever. Highly recommend. Great prices and great for those how have dry skin or combination. Worth the buy
THIS PRODUCT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!IT SMELLS SOO GOOD AND it's not pricey and also feels very good when applying it
I love how this smells! It has just the right amount of 'grit' to leave you with smooth skin without being too harsh.
i have dry skin and this product helped a lot with removing the dark dead skin and the smell is a plus too. i love it
It cleans my face but I it doesn't really get down to my blackheads. I prefer the skin brightening cleanser by them.
Not a bad scrub to use--it leaves your skin feeling fresh. However, it does not really help with removing blemishes.
DO NOT USE THIS! READ ANY ARTICLE ONLINE ABOUT THIS STUFF IT LITERALLY TEARS YOUR SKIN AND DOES NOTHING FOR YOUR SKIN
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos