BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Rebecca B.
Hollis, NY
I used to use this face wash for YEARS. I will admit, I love how much it scrubs your face but as I grew older I realized that it was way too rough for my face. I was told my makeup artists as well as a cosmetologist to NOT use it because it was too strong.
kayla h.
Greeneville, TN
I feel like this is everyone's OG. It's great for treating acne but not being too harsh on your skin. It is a gentle exfoliant as well, but it doesn't irritate my skin like most exfoliating cleansers do. I always find myself going back to this cleanser.
Joelle G.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This apricot scrub smells incredible and always leaves my skin feeling soft and conditioned. However, I find that it is too harsh on my skin and I usually end up with more acne when I use this product. Super frustrating because I really want to love it!!
Sydney E.
Woodmere, NY
After educating myself on the do's and don'ts of skincare I know you're not supposed to use gritty physical exfoliants because they can cause micro tears in the skin. However, before learning this this was my absolute favorite exfoliator. I've always suffered from minor breakouts and this scrub really helped keep them at bay and unclog my pores. The salicylic acid in it is an added benefit. I have to say I stopped using this scrub for a while after learning more but have recently gone back to it this past summer. My face gets very oily with the heat and humidity, plus I wear a full face of makeup everyday. This scrub really helps my skin feel clean and unclogs my pores. I do it less often as I used to, switching off between it and chemical exfoliators. I will continue to buy this forever though. I absolutely love it.
Katy B.
LOVE! The price point and cute clean packaging originally drew me to this product, and I've been hooked on the quality of the scrub ever since. I love the fresh smell and creamy texture. It is the perfect weekly scrub for my skin type and always leaves my skin feeling perfectly polished and clean.
Keely S.
This is one of the best things that have ever happened to me I LOVE THIS. It cleared my skin up so fast like a couple days super good for acne makes your skin super soft feels good on skin definitely am getting again I recommend this very very highly q
Julianne S.
This is my tried and true facial scrub that I can feel good about using because the exfoliants are natural ❤ I know that this scrub helps significantly with my blemishes and oiliness, and is gentle on sensitive skin.
Linh T.
Port Arthur , TX
I used this one for a good exfoliating scrub day. Especially a night from cooking/bbq/outdoor activities this cleanser is the way to go to rub off any residue that made my face feeling dirty. I felt like everything was scrub off and got a brand new face!
Kenadee C.
This scrub was my go to face wash for quite some time. I repurchased plenty of times. It did a great job of controlling breakouts and keeping my skin fresh and clean. Not only this, but it smells amazing, is reasonably priced, AND can be found at target
Brielle M.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wow, where do I begin? This could get long...

I started using this stuff as a sophomore in high school (5 years ago) and purchased the tub of it and the tub lasted a lonnnng time. Once the tub was empty, I just randomly stopped using it. I think I didn't have the extra funds at the time to repurchase and then just kind of forgot about it. Now, flash forward four years and I have had a really bad stint with acne. I have tried all types of topical gels. I have purchased the Clarisonic, the Foreo Luna, and many, many different cleansers. Nothing has worked. Then, about two weeks ago, I was in Walgreens and saw this product on sale and picked it up, reminisced for a moment and then put it in my cart. For the first few days, I used it twice a day. Now, I am using it once a day and on days when I shower, I use it twice. My face looks phenomenal. I still get zits, obviously, but this scrub has brought me to a comfortable level where I feel pretty again. I will repurchase this product till I die. 10 stars!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.