BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
member-19b10
This product is so good I use it three time a week and my skin has been so soft and my acne scars have gone away this product will help people that have acne prone skin I have very sensetive and dry skin but this will work for anyone I love this scrub.  St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Justine B.
Kennesaw, GA
My favorite face wash in the world. First of all, it smells awesome. Second, i love the scrub part because I feel like my skin is getting clean. This product has helped with my acne and I feel refreshed when I use it!
Stephanie H.
Sudbury
Love this product, have used it every single day from the time I was 17, 33 now and still works like a dream,  no drying out,  just leaves smooth soft skin after cleansing
Ashley M.
Cathedral City, CA
This is a daily face wash scrub for me, I love it! It gives your skin a refreshing feeling. It gets rid of the oil on your face but doesn’t dry your skin which is perfect. I highly recommend this product! This product can be used any time of the day but I usually use it in the morning and before bed.
Amanda I.
This is my absolute favorite fave scrub. The smell is amazing. I love the way it feels rubbing it on my face. I feel like my face is really clean after and it’s always soft and looks great. I recommend it to everyone.
Kelsey R.
Poland
My mom gave this to me when I was in middle school and started getting acne (those teen years!!) it is a great exfoliant and is quite gentle on the skin! your skin feels so smooth and refreshed after you use it. I suggest using it in the shower when your skin is soft and your pores are open from the hot water. I would suggest this to anyone of any age!!
Mim A.
It worked beautifully at the beginning and throughout the time I used it my skin was pretty clear. I did not find it drying nor did it make my skin oily, and it did help with my breakouts, but it is probably too harsh for most people. Probably best to only use 2-3 times a week for an exfoliant.
📷💙💚 E.
Bronx
This scrub I use only when my skin is breaking out, and it honestly works wonders. I usually get little breakouts on my forehead and by using this scrub they go away. I love it! I would definitely keep purchasing it.
Yulisa G.
Fort Lupton , CO
When I first got this I was not to sure if it was going to really work but one night I tested it out and it work the next day my blemishes have gone down and I started to see my skin getting clear ever since that night I been using it none stop. My skin has never looked better. I can say that I,m in love with this product plus it is very affordable to!
Genesis M.
Athens
Love this face wash. Smells amazing and does wonders for my arm pimples and face. Leaves a clean sensation and it shows great results. Only $4 for this is sooo worth it. I’ve tried other products but this is amazing.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.