St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Love this facial cleaner. It's the perfect consistency and has a lot of beads that help exfoliate the skin. The color is not all too attractive however that's the least of my worries because it noticeably reduces my breakouts
After educating myself on the do's and don'ts of skincare I know you're not supposed to use gritty physical exfoliants because they can cause micro tears in the skin. However, before learning this this was my absolute favorite exfoliator. I've always suffered from minor breakouts and this scrub really helped keep them at bay and unclog my pores. The salicylic acid in it is an added benefit. I have to say I stopped using this scrub for a while after learning more but have recently gone back to it this past summer. My face gets very oily with the heat and humidity, plus I wear a full face of makeup everyday. This scrub really helps my skin feel clean and unclogs my pores. I do it less often as I used to, switching off between it and chemical exfoliators. I will continue to buy this forever though. I absolutely love it.
I used to use this face wash for YEARS. I will admit, I love how much it scrubs your face but as I grew older I realized that it was way too rough for my face. I was told my makeup artists as well as a cosmetologist to NOT use it because it was too strong.
St Ives is by far is my favorite company to use for face exfoliants. This product is pretty grainy so can be harsh on the skin but for me it works great. Because the exfoliants are so thick it also helps with scarring and rejuvenating/getting rid of dead skin
This product is so good! I struggle with acne and clogged pores and I recently bought this and haven't bought anything else since. It eliminates pimples fast and really does erase pores. I would definitely recommend!
This scrub leaves my face feeling very smooth and clean. It can be a little drying to my skin type but I appreciate that it removes alot of the flakiness on my face. It smells great and gives your face a nice massage as you put it on. Very exfoliating.
This is my tried and true facial scrub that I can feel good about using because the exfoliants are natural ❤ I know that this scrub helps significantly with my blemishes and oiliness, and is gentle on sensitive skin.
This product smells great, and makes my face feel like a baby's butt. The reason why I give it 3 stars is because I find that the microbeads are a tad bit abrasive and I prefer something more gentle on my face. But, still a great product for oily skin.
My holy grail and saving grace!!!! This product has been a necessity of mine for about 5 years. I use it every morning and every night. It's effective, affordable, and never leaves you with that feeling of an unclean face. Everybody should give it a try.
LOVE! The price point and cute clean packaging originally drew me to this product, and I've been hooked on the quality of the scrub ever since. I love the fresh smell and creamy texture. It is the perfect weekly scrub for my skin type and always leaves my skin feeling perfectly polished and clean.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos