St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
My go-to facial wash. I love that it's not abrasive and I can use it every morning. Takes away that greasy feeling and had a nice light scent
This facial srub smells amazing! I love the little micro balls in it that make you feel like your face is really getting a thorough cleaning.
This is a great exfoliant but you have to be mindful that you don't over use it as you don't want to dry your skin out. Great price as well!
I used this scrub for many years. It works well, but not for those with sensitive skin or for everyday use. Can be quite harsh and drying.
Very gentle, gives a very soft feeling to the skin. Even the price is right! It's very inexpensive. I would recommend this product to anyone!
This face scrub is my go to. It is affordable and I love the gentle effoliation and it makes my skin feel smooth after using it.
I lovvveeeeee this scrub ! It leaves my skin feeling soft and glowing. I use this once a week and my skin is oil free and has a radiant look.
This product leaves your skin glowing and luminous! It exfoliates to deeply penetrate the skin and give fast acting results. Love this scrub.
This was my first face scrub as a teen and still use this. It's surely does a good job no complains but I wouldn't mind trying something new.
Good scrub for a very reasonable price, sold at many different stores. It is a little rough so if you have sensitive skin use infrequently.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos