St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,747 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Had this in the shower for a while but never really noticed any of a difference as far as blackheads go. Ended up using it as a full body scrub.
I enjoyed the scent and also like the smoothness of my skin afterwards. I didn't notice any less blackheads after using it for around two months.
I use this face scrub everyday in the morning and at night , i haven't broke or over exfoliated from using this product ! Cant live without it .
Este exfoliante esde verdad muy bueno nos ayuda a hidratar y limpiar todo nuestro rostro al mismo tiempo que nos ayuda aclarar todo el cutis
I have used this product since I was 12 years old and it hasn't failed me yet! I also use it to exfoliate my arms and chest before self tanning!
This is an okay product. If you don't apply to much pressure it leaves ur skin very smooth but this is not for ever day use-- once a week at most
it's really good and really cheap this product has also this acid in it that helps prevent break outs this product is a win win
This product didn't help my sensitive skin. The beads were a little bit too harsh on my skin and I feel like it didn't help with my acne either!
I found this scrub a little bit rough on my shin but it worked really well all of the dry dead skin was removed an my skin felt lovely afterwards
I love this scrub as it has a lot of beads on to exfoliate. It also feel gentle on the skin and leaves it very soft. Very good for sensitive skin
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos