St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Probably the best scrub I've used for its price. Smells delicious and did what it was supposed to. Helped with my acne breakouts in high school!
This product didn't help my sensitive skin. The beads were a little bit too harsh on my skin and I feel like it didn't help with my acne either!
Had this in the shower for a while but never really noticed any of a difference as far as blackheads go. Ended up using it as a full body scrub.
I have used this product since I was 12 years old and it hasn't failed me yet! I also use it to exfoliate my arms and chest before self tanning!
It works pretty good! Me being an irish background i get blemishes quite a bit and it helped a lot for the days i didn't want to wear cover-up :)
I like the smell and feel of this scrub, but don't like the side effects of greasy skin and more breakouts. I'm sticking with my other products.
This scrub is amazing, it exfoliates the dead skin without making face dry. Exfoliation grains are not harsh and leaves the skin soft and smooth.
Just finished a bottle of this stuff. I liked that’s the scrub part wasn’t to rough against the skin. The apricot scent smells really nice too.
Oh how I love st ives! this has been apart of my daily skin routine for every now, works amazing, makes my skin feel great and smells so good!
This is great when you have dry skin or dry patches. It does help but I recommend using it once a week especially when you have sensitive skin
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos