St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
it's really good and really cheap this product has also this acid in it that helps prevent break outs this product is a win win
My roommate swears by this face scrub, while I find it too abrasive during winter months when my skin is extremely dry. It is reasonably priced!
Este exfoliante esde verdad muy bueno nos ayuda a hidratar y limpiar todo nuestro rostro al mismo tiempo que nos ayuda aclarar todo el cutis
This is my favorite face wash, not only does it smell amazing (really clean smelling) it has the grit that exfoliates your face as you wash it.
This is a really great exfoliating cream! It smells amazing and it leaves my face feeling smooth and clean!! Definitely my favorite face scrub!
This scrub, if used to often can tend to CAUSE blemishes, then get rid of them. Therefore, I find it useful to use it only 1 maybe twice a week.
This is the best scrub I've found. Fine scrub means its not to harsh and painful to use but does the job perfectly and leaves my skin silky soft!
The scrub is amazing in the sense that it does exfoliate however, I think if the grains/beads were smaller they would get the blackheads better!
This is by far my favorite product from this line of skin care I just love the exfoliation that it give. Using this for as long as I can remember
sum goooodddd stuff. love this, i use it on my body as well. smells yum and is cheap, can get it at the grocery store or target which is greattt
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos