St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this! Using this over the span of my last year of high school, I had little to no acne! This scrub definitely leaves my skin feeling refreshed.
I've literally been using this product for years! this is my go to facial scrub. It renews my skin & calms any inflamed acne I might have. I love it!
For the price this product is great and smells good. It easy to find in most stores . Gentle on my skin but you can still tell it is doing something
Me encanta muchísimo es de mis favoritas, desde el olor t como deja la piel yo suelo usarla antes del maquillaje para que se vea mas bonita la piel.
I really like this product. I love the way it makes my skin so soft. It smells good too. You can't go wrong with this product for the price you pay.
This is good for preteens. It smells good, but it doesn't really do anything. It's sort of like washing your face with glycerin soap mixed with sand.
Completely scrubs away all your dirt and oils, makes you feel super awake, however it’s far from harsh on the skin. It leaves you feeling brand new!
such a great product! It makes your skin feel smooth and clear after every use! I found it useful and effective and would highly recommend to others!
I've always bought the product. I like the clean feeling after I apply it. It leaves my skin soft and vibrant. Yet, it doesn't control my blemishes.
I've been using this for many years and it's one of the best facial scrub that I have ever used. Have repurchased many times over the years. Love it!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos