St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,747 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
An overall awesome product that i have used from an young age.it great for helping to unclogg pores and remove dead skin cells.its very inexpensive !!
I have used this scrub for years. I love it I use it every night before bed. I makes your skin so smooth and it does wonders for blemishes. I love it!
As an exfoliator it works great I just feels like it leaves a film on my skin that make me feel uncomfortable and heavy on the days that I wear makeup.
This stuff works wonders ! I definitely would recommend it to people. It will leave your face feeling fresh and clean and will also get rid of unwanted
Love how my skin feels. It has microbeads that help get rid of your dead skin cells. The apricot scent is appealing. Definitely recommend this product.
I love the St. Ives Apricot Scrub. It is very scrubby and effective at polishing your skin- just don’t rub too harshly. I will definitely re-purchase.
I use this 3-4x a month as I have very sensitive skin but when I notice that my skin feels dry I love to exfoliate eith this and especially on my lips
I absolutely love this product. My skin feels so soft and clean after using it. The texture is not harsh at all like some other exfoliants I've tried.
This product works well. And it doesn't leave behind any film on my face. It works well on my stubborn acne. I feel fresh after using this item daily.
I found this product quite harsh on my face which I didn't like. It felt like it was ruining my young skin. It can be bought from Superdrug's or boots
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos