St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I think this product is too harsh for my skin. I have used it for years & do like the texture/scent. I think it's best if my skin is really oily (being outside all day) and use it like once every 2 weeks. You have to be really gentle when rubbing it in!
This is my go to face wash! I love it because it exfoliates your face and leaves it feeling soft and smooth after. Don't scrub too hard because it might irritate your skin. It's inexpensive and you can get it at any store like target, cvs, Walgreens, etc.
One of my favorite daily face washes I have extremely blemish and acne prone skin and this wash is fantastic for controlling that I also have a fairly oily T zone and this was keeps it under control so well it’s definitely one of my favorite go to products
My family and I keep a bottle in every bathroom and under every sick .. for gental mild cleansing product and strong exfoliation St Ives apricot scrub can't be beat ! I often find it on sale and I stock up ! [product:st.-ives-blemish-control-apricot-scrub]
After educating myself on the do's and don'ts of skincare I know you're not supposed to use gritty physical exfoliants because they can cause micro tears in the skin. However, before learning this this was my absolute favorite exfoliator. I've always suffered from minor breakouts and this scrub really helped keep them at bay and unclog my pores. The salicylic acid in it is an added benefit. I have to say I stopped using this scrub for a while after learning more but have recently gone back to it this past summer. My face gets very oily with the heat and humidity, plus I wear a full face of makeup everyday. This scrub really helps my skin feel clean and unclogs my pores. I do it less often as I used to, switching off between it and chemical exfoliators. I will continue to buy this forever though. I absolutely love it.
St Ives is by far is my favorite company to use for face exfoliants. This product is pretty grainy so can be harsh on the skin but for me it works great. Because the exfoliants are so thick it also helps with scarring and rejuvenating/getting rid of dead skin
This is one of the best things that have ever happened to me I LOVE THIS. It cleared my skin up so fast like a couple days super good for acne makes your skin super soft feels good on skin definitely am getting again I recommend this very very highly q
Looove this ! It kept my face fresh & soft all day bought mine in my local drugstore it's a good value I love the price it's gentle it's soft it's great it definitely helped my face I've used this product everyday !
i love st ives scrubs! i find they usually work just as well as high end brands. i typically buy mine at target or walgreens, and they are very effective products. they always leave my face soft and looking brighter!
I love this product, it smells amazing, it feels good, it's very natural. It even tastes like apricot if you accidentally get it I your mouth. It's pretty abrasive though, that level of exfoliation is t for everyone
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos