BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Melissa S.
Love this scrub for multiple uses. I use it on my face a couple times a week but also love to use it on my legs after shaving. It helps remove any dry skin
Arresa L.
Yigo, Guam
REALLY CLEANS MY PORES IF ONLY IT WAS CHEAPER THAN THE STORE BRAND THAT IS EXACTLY LIKE IT :3
buuuuut i suggest buying the store brand since it is cheaper
Lenaya S.
Ontario
LOVE IT!!!!!! I use this product every night and morning it's amazing I have so many blackheads and this helps me control them!! I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT!
Milena G.
Toronto
I've used this scrub for so long and it still holds up pretty well with my skin. Just remember not to use it too often since it can be a little too drying.
Holly-Ann D.
Renfrew, ON
I've been using this product for years on and off. I keep going back to it. It's a bit "scruby" if you have sensitive skin, but I prefer a good cleansing.
Anna G.
Portland, OR
A very good exfoliating scrub, smells great. Gets rid of my oiliness and really cleans my skin. Decent packaging. Very fair price as well. Would recommend.
Chantel B.
Canada, Ontario
Cleaned my face and did feel refreshed after, but I'm not sure if this actually helped. Will have to try again but there was a reason I stopped using this
Eden L.
North York, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gets all of my dead skin off & a really good clean. I love this product, but feel like it isn't something I'd use on a daily basis & possibly twice a week.
Tianna S.
Laurel, Delaware
I absolutely love this product! I've been using it for years, and remember my mom using it when I was younger, definitely a tried and true staple product.
Melanie M.
Barrie, ON
Amazing!! love this product. I use it 3 times a week and my skin looks and feels amazing. I love the scent and it is truly effect for clearing blackheads.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.