BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Amaara M.
San Juan
This is go-to everyday face wash. While it isn't rough, it does wonders in getting off my make-up and making my face feel refreshed after a strenuous day.
Melissa L.
Lasalle, ON
Use this daily, seriously cannot get enough of this. I asked everyone I know for this for Christmas! Leaves your skin feeling amazing and smells wonderful!
Charlotte S.
The best exfoliater I've ever used and I have repurchased it many times. It is a deep exfoliater and I would only recommend using it 3 or so times a week.
Alex Y.
UK
I feel like this is actually really harsh on my skin, and can make it really dry. The results I get are alright, but have seen better from other products.
Ally A.
I love this but its very abrasive and feels a bit too rough for facial skin. I love this as a body scrub especially in winter months when my skin is drier
Kayla K.
Vancouver, BC
This is the only wash I buy. It scrubs all the grime, dirt, and dead skin away without feeling too harsh. I can use it daily and my skin does not dry out.
Amber W.
St. John's
Love the cleansing beads. Really gets down into your pores like a good cleaner should. Does not smell the greatest in my opinion,but overall good product.
Chantel B.
Canada, Ontario
Cleaned my face and did feel refreshed after, but I'm not sure if this actually helped. Will have to try again but there was a reason I stopped using this
Eden L.
North York, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gets all of my dead skin off & a really good clean. I love this product, but feel like it isn't something I'd use on a daily basis & possibly twice a week.
Reshma M.
Brampton, ON
this is my OG of face scrub, I have been using this since I was in high school it's great for gentle exfoliation and I leave your face feeling super clean.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.