St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is go-to everyday face wash. While it isn't rough, it does wonders in getting off my make-up and making my face feel refreshed after a strenuous day.
Use this daily, seriously cannot get enough of this. I asked everyone I know for this for Christmas! Leaves your skin feeling amazing and smells wonderful!
The best exfoliater I've ever used and I have repurchased it many times. It is a deep exfoliater and I would only recommend using it 3 or so times a week.
I feel like this is actually really harsh on my skin, and can make it really dry. The results I get are alright, but have seen better from other products.
I love this but its very abrasive and feels a bit too rough for facial skin. I love this as a body scrub especially in winter months when my skin is drier
This is the only wash I buy. It scrubs all the grime, dirt, and dead skin away without feeling too harsh. I can use it daily and my skin does not dry out.
Love the cleansing beads. Really gets down into your pores like a good cleaner should. Does not smell the greatest in my opinion,but overall good product.
Cleaned my face and did feel refreshed after, but I'm not sure if this actually helped. Will have to try again but there was a reason I stopped using this
Gets all of my dead skin off & a really good clean. I love this product, but feel like it isn't something I'd use on a daily basis & possibly twice a week.
this is my OG of face scrub, I have been using this since I was in high school it's great for gentle exfoliation and I leave your face feeling super clean.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos