St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I accidentally purchased this one with acne treatment in it instead of the regular one and I like the regular one better. It’s good for the exfoliating part but I didn’t feel like the acne medication made a difference
Guys, this scrub is HORRIBLE for your skin. I used it for ages, and didn't find out until a couple years ago (from a dermatologist) this creates micro-tears in your skin and is not good for it. Please be aware of this and do your homework before using this!
Was using a very expensive brand earlier in the year and due to budget changes I switched to this one. It's very comparable and is paraben-free. It is my go-to when I'm living on my budget. This is a name I can trust.
My go to. Gentle enough to use every day and has really made a difference on my skin. I keep stocked up on this because if I go one day without it blemishes start popping up. Defiantly will always keep this in my skin care routine
This is a pretty good facial cleanser. It works pretty well for keeping acne at bay, but I wouldn't recommend it for acne repair. It's a strong exfoliant, and smells wonderful. Always leaves my face feeling clean and fresh.
I used this prodct about three years ago and YALLLLL it is amazing. Just the texture of the wash itself is out of this world. Its just the right amount of grainey without irriataing your skin. Also it smells really good! Another good side it that it normally goes for about $3.50 I would say? which is oreety good for a product of this high quality.
This product smells really good and is very exfoliating. So much so that I only use it once everyday other day or maybe less. However, it really does the job! Is pretty inexpensive and I would recommend it to anyone who needs more exfoliation in their life!
The apricot scrub has larger particles to exfoliate with, which is what I look for. This is my go to face wash. I have wacky skin that is sometimes oil and sometimes dry, but this stuff seems to work well with either condition! It controls my acne so well.
I love this scrub! I have used it several times through the years and it always leaves my skin feeling soft and clean without causing irritation or dryness. I also love the fact that the exfoliants are 100% natural and that it is paraben and sulfate free.
I LOVE this product , i've been using this for 8 years now and i swear by this , it's not too harsh on your skin and really does help fight those pesky breakouts !
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos