BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Rebecca B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I accidentally purchased this one with acne treatment in it instead of the regular one and I like the regular one better. It’s good for the exfoliating part but I didn’t feel like the acne medication made a difference
Kaleigh B.
Rochester, NY
Guys, this scrub is HORRIBLE for your skin. I used it for ages, and didn't find out until a couple years ago (from a dermatologist) this creates micro-tears in your skin and is not good for it. Please be aware of this and do your homework before using this!
Nicole H.
Was using a very expensive brand earlier in the year and due to budget changes I switched to this one. It's very comparable and is paraben-free. It is my go-to when I'm living on my budget. This is a name I can trust.
Alexis C.
Perris , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to. Gentle enough to use every day and has really made a difference on my skin. I keep stocked up on this because if I go one day without it blemishes start popping up. Defiantly will always keep this in my skin care routine
Allie V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
This is a pretty good facial cleanser. It works pretty well for keeping acne at bay, but I wouldn't recommend it for acne repair. It's a strong exfoliant, and smells wonderful. Always leaves my face feeling clean and fresh.
Carolyn C.
I used this prodct about three years ago and YALLLLL it is amazing. Just the texture of the wash itself is out of this world. Its just the right amount of grainey without irriataing your skin. Also it smells really good! Another good side it that it normally goes for about $3.50 I would say? which is oreety good for a product of this high quality.
Morgan L.
Westerville, OH
This product smells really good and is very exfoliating. So much so that I only use it once everyday other day or maybe less. However, it really does the job! Is pretty inexpensive and I would recommend it to anyone who needs more exfoliation in their life!
Kim U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The apricot scrub has larger particles to exfoliate with, which is what I look for. This is my go to face wash. I have wacky skin that is sometimes oil and sometimes dry, but this stuff seems to work well with either condition! It controls my acne so well.
Nicole F.
I love this scrub! I have used it several times through the years and it always leaves my skin feeling soft and clean without causing irritation or dryness. I also love the fact that the exfoliants are 100% natural and that it is paraben and sulfate free.
Tiffany S.
I LOVE this product , i've been using this for 8 years now and i swear by this , it's not too harsh on your skin and really does help fight those pesky breakouts !
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.