St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I find this stuff works really well. It smells soooo good. When I used this, I always had perfect skin. That when I was 16/17. So, it's good for teenage skin.
I cant get enough of this!! I wash my face with it everynight!!! i love how it takes off all the dry dead skin and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth!!!
A very good face scrub that can pulled off all of the dirt that sitting deep in your skin. Leave your skin clear and fresh yet not giving you a drying effect.
I have been using it for quite a long time and its amazing. After washing my face with it it makes my skin feel fresh n smooth. Its really good for oily skin.
Love this product. Use it every day and it keeps my skin soft and really helps with excess grease. I also find my skin breaks out less when I use it regularly.
I have been using this to exfoliate for a long time now. I have oily-combination (acne-prone) skin so i only use it once a week . This is definitely my go to.
This is my holy grail face wash. Nothing treats my acne better than this. It is very abrasive but also gentle enough that I use it every day without a problem.
Listen, this thing is heavenly! It’s not that harsh on my face, and it smells really good. Plus it’s really cheap. It makes my skin feel refreshed and smooth.
I swear by this! i use it overtime I'm in the shower. When i come out, it makes my face feel 100x softer. i recumbent this to anyone that enjoys facial scrubs.
Wouldn’t recommend to those with sensitive skin as it was a bit too harsh for me. However did leave my skin soft immediately after using. Won’t be repurchasing
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos