BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jennifer D.
Fall River , NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I find this stuff works really well. It smells soooo good. When I used this, I always had perfect skin. That when I was 16/17. So, it's good for teenage skin.
jacinda j.
london ont canada
I cant get enough of this!! I wash my face with it everynight!!! i love how it takes off all the dry dead skin and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth!!!
Reiny P.
A very good face scrub that can pulled off all of the dirt that sitting deep in your skin. Leave your skin clear and fresh yet not giving you a drying effect.
Aklima S.
Sydney
I have been using it for quite a long time and its amazing. After washing my face with it it makes my skin feel fresh n smooth. Its really good for oily skin.
Melodie A.
Campbell river, BC
Love this product. Use it every day and it keeps my skin soft and really helps with excess grease. I also find my skin breaks out less when I use it regularly.
Julie A.
Montreal
I have been using this to exfoliate for a long time now. I have oily-combination (acne-prone) skin so i only use it once a week . This is definitely my go to.
Erika W.
This is my holy grail face wash. Nothing treats my acne better than this. It is very abrasive but also gentle enough that I use it every day without a problem.
Henrielle 🌸.
Winnipeg
Listen, this thing is heavenly! It’s not that harsh on my face, and it smells really good. Plus it’s really cheap. It makes my skin feel refreshed and smooth.
Bianca P.
Mississauga, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I swear by this! i use it overtime I'm in the shower. When i come out, it makes my face feel 100x softer. i recumbent this to anyone that enjoys facial scrubs.
Sarah J.
Langley
Wouldn’t recommend to those with sensitive skin as it was a bit too harsh for me. However did leave my skin soft immediately after using. Won’t be repurchasing
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.