St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I can't say much about this product, it has a great smell, but as a difference on my skin I haven't felt much of it .. maybe it varies from person to person
The few times I used it , it made it 10 times worst. It may of been my skin type but I found it made the break out way worst instead of actually helping it.
My go to face scrub for as long as I can remember, timeless and gets the job done! Hopes that one day it can be made environmentally friendly for the fishes!
My only problem are blackheads using this product every-other day in the shower has eliminated that problem in about a month. No more pinching and squeezing!
When I tried, I really like the smell and how it works on the skin, then I had many problems with the skin, it was highly recommended and I enjoyed it more.
My husband brought it and said we should try it and had amazing results. My skin is very oily and after using this it really helped me and my skin felt good
My all time favorite skin care product! Definitely a must have. I have very sensitive skin and this works amazingly with absolutely no harsh side effects.
Favorite product of all cleansers, really gives skin a good scrub but still safe for sensitive skin...doesn't leave skin driy. love to keep it in the shower
Perfect scrub unless you use it too much it could be harsh. Recently bought it for a resonable price! Love the smell too, keeps blackheads and pimples away.
Gets all of my dead skin off & a really good clean. I love this product, but feel like it isn't something I'd use on a daily basis & possibly twice a week.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos