St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I buy a lot of the st Ives products because they are a good quality at a very good price. no they are not the best thing out there but they do work i love them.
Muy buen producto, para una buena depilación!! No irrita la piel, la recomiendo al 100, su fórmula es increíble. En si esta marca es muy buena.
Love it. Love the smell. Love that it’s not too rough on the skin. And i had like 3 small bumps by my chin and using this weekly, cleared it up. And it’s cheap!
This scrub is gentle on skin, after one wash it leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft. You can instantly feel like the bacteria of your face has been removed.
Works good at making my face feel soft and exfoliated. This also helps with blemishes. I think this could be harsh on your skin if you have very sensitive skin.
A friend recommended this to me and I am so glad I tried it. I have really oily skin and I love this stuff! It works so well and your skin feels amazing after.
I find this stuff works really well. It smells soooo good. When I used this, I always had perfect skin. That when I was 16/17. So, it's good for teenage skin.
I love st.ives apricot scrub. I use it twice a week and it helps to get rid of pimples and acne. It has an apricot smell and the microbids are gentle to skin.
Love this face scrub! It is extremely affordable, smells delicious, very refreshing, and acts as a great exfoliating scrub! Works great on my acne prone skin.
I always come back to this scrub. I know it`s not the scrub that dermatologists recommend, but it`s economical and effective. I use it several times a week!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos