BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Morgan K.
Lansdowne, new brunswick
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I buy a lot of the st Ives products because they are a good quality at a very good price. no they are not the best thing out there but they do work i love them.
Nohemí M.
Muy buen producto, para una buena depilación!! No irrita la piel, la recomiendo al 100, su fórmula es increíble. En si esta marca es muy buena.
Recomendadaaa
Vivian M.
Waukegan, IL
Love it. Love the smell. Love that it’s not too rough on the skin. And i had like 3 small bumps by my chin and using this weekly, cleared it up. And it’s cheap!
Rizwana N.
This scrub is gentle on skin, after one wash it leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft. You can instantly feel like the bacteria of your face has been removed.
Dana S.
Timmonsville, SC
Works good at making my face feel soft and exfoliated. This also helps with blemishes. I think this could be harsh on your skin if you have very sensitive skin.
Amanda A.
ontario
A friend recommended this to me and I am so glad I tried it. I have really oily skin and I love this stuff! It works so well and your skin feels amazing after.
Jennifer D.
Fall River , NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I find this stuff works really well. It smells soooo good. When I used this, I always had perfect skin. That when I was 16/17. So, it's good for teenage skin.
reiyn s.
I love st.ives apricot scrub. I use it twice a week and it helps to get rid of pimples and acne. It has an apricot smell and the microbids are gentle to skin.
Kailee C.
Air Ronge, SK
Love this face scrub! It is extremely affordable, smells delicious, very refreshing, and acts as a great exfoliating scrub! Works great on my acne prone skin.
Elisa W.
Port Coquitlam, BC
I always come back to this scrub. I know it`s not the scrub that dermatologists recommend, but it`s economical and effective. I use it several times a week!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.