St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Started using this product when i fell pregnant as my skin had become prone to breakouts and became very dry! Loved it as it wasn't too rough on my sensitive skin but did the job i needed it to do!
Ive always come back to this facial scrub. I have combination skin, both oily and dry, and I really feel the clean after I use it in the morning and night. My face has been very soft after each use.
Bought this for my 21 yr old daughter and she loves it. Not too abrasive, cleans skin really well. Left her face tingly fresh and really cleaned deep into her pores. Helped eliminate blackheads.
It's one of the best face scrubs i have used. Leaves your skin smooth and it smells nice. I've used others but nothing bears this one and i have been using it for years.
This is the best drugstore blemish vanisher. I have never been so satisfied washing my face until washing my face with this when I break out. This is my holy grail pimple diminisher! A must have!
This product is intended to be used after washing your face previously with an acne soap. I love how it removes scars, dead skin, and blackheads. Walmart also has a brandstore wannabe form of it!
One of my friend suggested me this product , i tried and very happy with the result , been using it for last six months ,its cleans up face and leave a smooth touch ,
This product wasn't to bad. It was really affordable and had a nice scent. It also had left my face feeling fresh. The only negative thing is that it dried up my face.
I have been using this product for about 8 years now, it is the only product I continue to purchase time after time. Gently exfoliates skin, leave skin feeling smooth and clean.
I've been using this product for years! Definitely no blackheads, but it is super painful if it gets in your eyes. Also is difficult to work with if you have a big zit.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos