BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Laura O.
Started using this product when i fell pregnant as my skin had become prone to breakouts and became very dry! Loved it as it wasn't too rough on my sensitive skin but did the job i needed it to do!
Dannielle T.
Ive always come back to this facial scrub. I have combination skin, both oily and dry, and I really feel the clean after I use it in the morning and night. My face has been very soft after each use.
Elena D.
sarnia , Ontario
Bought this for my 21 yr old daughter and she loves it. Not too abrasive, cleans skin really well. Left her face tingly fresh and really cleaned deep into her pores. Helped eliminate blackheads.
Wendy T.
Toronto, ON
It's one of the best face scrubs i have used. Leaves your skin smooth and it smells nice. I've used others but nothing bears this one and i have been using it for years.
Anna S.
Scarborough
This is the best drugstore blemish vanisher. I have never been so satisfied washing my face until washing my face with this when I break out. This is my holy grail pimple diminisher! A must have!
Svetlana G.
San Juan, PR
This product is intended to be used after washing your face previously with an acne soap. I love how it removes scars, dead skin, and blackheads. Walmart also has a brandstore wannabe form of it!
nit k.
Hamilton, ON
One of my friend suggested me this product , i tried and very happy with the result , been using it for last six months ,its cleans up face and leave a smooth touch ,
april p.
Honolulu, HI
This product wasn't to bad. It was really affordable and had a nice scent. It also had left my face feeling fresh. The only negative thing is that it dried up my face.
Jessica F.
I have been using this product for about 8 years now, it is the only product I continue to purchase time after time. Gently exfoliates skin, leave skin feeling smooth and clean.
Amy C.
I've been using this product for years! Definitely no blackheads, but it is super painful if it gets in your eyes. Also is difficult to work with if you have a big zit.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.