BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sari P.
Winnipeg, Mb
I cannot say enough good things about this product. It makes my skin feel extremely soft and it helps a lot with my huge pores. This stuff also cleared my impossible to clear blackheads
Amy B.
This works wonders. I've used this many years because of bumpy skin from playing softball. The sweat and dirt would make me break out and I used it on body. Love love love this product.
Jennifer B.
Kingston
This product saved my acne-prone skin when I was younger. I used it twice a week with my other skin care products and it cleared the majority away and left a smooth, clean feel. Love it!
Amy C.
I've been using this product for years! Definitely no blackheads, but it is super painful if it gets in your eyes. Also is difficult to work with if you have a big zit.
Karleigh B.
New Hamburg
This product works to keep my hands moisturized for long periods of time. Well after the application my hands are left smelling great. It moisturizes the skin without leaving it greasy.
Katherine  S.
Edmonton, Alberta
The only face scrub that I use. Great smell and exfoliates really well!
Active ingredients help control blemishes. Great price and the product last for a while
Sarah H.
Toronto
This scrub is a staple in my daily routine. If I'm traveling and only use a foaming cleanser for a few days, I really miss the deep clean that this scrub provides.
Hilda R.
Ive discovered this product like a year ago. I been using ever since. I have really large pores. this is the only product that really cleans my pores really good.
Anonymous
Windsor, Ontario
The St. Ives Apricot scrub works well on my skin. I only use it once or twice a week so my skin doesn't dry out. My skin is always soft and radiant after I use it.
danica m.
abbotsford,b.c
Thos product smells great it does work well but if.you have sensitive skin i wouldn't recommend this product because.it does have really course scrub particals in it and can hurt badley
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.